It is snowing here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is snowing here.

First snowfall of the year. Not enough yet to stick on the ground but big ass snowflakes fill the air.

You in tank top and daisy dukes Mrs P? :D

we never get snow:( always summer here year round

Comment

Tin...you're lucky...we've had rain here for like 5 days straight! :cursin:

Comment

You are lucky i hope to see snow before this yer is over i lived here in Fl all my life. I have never seen snow but i do want to try snowboarding this year so who knows

Comment

Re: It is snowing here.

Originally posted by Tinfish
          First snowfall of the year. Not enough yet to stick on the ground but big ass snowflakes fill the air.

You in tank top and daisy dukes Mrs P? :D
          I'm workin today...black stretch velvet pants and a cream sweater...it was down into the 70's here this morning and I was cold. I'm such a wimp!

I love the northern winters and miss the snow, so every year I head up to visit my friend just outside of Boston for a week. I love enjoying the real winter, but after a week I'm soooo ready to get back to FL! Last year I got an electric blanket so I wouldn't be cold when I was sleeping.

I'm going to Boston in a couple of weeks and hope not to freeze my butt off. :D

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl

urso8up you've NEVER seen snow???! Buddy you gotta get out more!:cool:
            Nope I have never seen snow. I went to Tennessee one year but it wouldn't snow. I really want to go somewhere to see snow but just don't know where to go and really have no one to go see out of the state of Florida. So one day i will get to go snowboarding I hope

Comment

Originally posted by urso8up
              Nope I have never seen snow. I went to Tennessee one year but it wouldn't snow. I really want to go somewhere to see snow but just don't know where to go and really have no one to go see out of the state of Florida. So one day i will get to go snowboarding I hope
              yeah, go snowboarding. even if it's not snowing, ski resorts make their own snow. by the way, try not to catch your downhill edge. you'll end up on your face.

Comment

DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by godly_one
                  yeah, go snowboarding. even if it's not snowing, ski resorts make their own snow. by the way, try not to catch your downhill edge. you'll end up on your face.
                  Hey thanks for the advice I will try to remember that if I make it to see snow

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                    Its been in the 90's this entire week here in N. CAl but today its only gonna get up to 60's:(

urso8up you've NEVER seen snow???! Buddy you gotta get out more!:cool:
                    This morning it was 47 outside. It hard to believe we just set record temps earlier this week.

What part of Ncal are you from?

Comment

damn, we werent the first to get snow here in MN?

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
                        DONT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!!
                        yellow snow? i thought somebody just spilled some lemonade there. that sure was some salty lemonade though.:doh:

Comment

Originally posted by godly_one
                          yellow snow? i thought somebody just spilled some lemonade there. that sure was some salty lemonade though.:doh:
                          Look on the bright side, It wasnt brown .:D

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
                            Look on the bright side, It wasnt brown .:D
                            Attached Files

Comment

fuck snow shit annoys me i ahte shovleing i ahte wrokign in it it i ahte haveing to put bike awya for winter and have to put car away fo winte too :mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X