London to Paris on EuroStar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London to Paris on EuroStar.

Planning a side trip for December and curious about the schedule and reliability.

Do they have regular problems with ice/snow that time of year that would have an impact on travel?

Yes it's realiable and really the only way to go. No they don't get much snow in London dipshit.

Comment

Next trip Italy...to shit on your homeland.

Comment

Pretty reliable as long as the Frenchies are not on strike. :retard:

Also look at flights though. Eurostar isn't cheap and there may be flights that are cheaper. Can't beat the convenience of the train though.

Comment

They don't have pricing up that far in advance yet but it looks like it's going to be about $200 per person for the train.

We'll be in London/Mayfair for a week, Paris for a day and Clermont Ferrand for two days.

Comment

take the train. you dont fly from london to paris. you would wait in line, wait on the plane, wait wait, take off and in the air for 5 minutes and then wait on the plane again.

scrum you dipshit.

Comment

They have some ridiculous fares for flights between European cities. I've seen flights from London to Prague for 30 bucks. Yeah, taking a flight is a hassle but it might be cheaper. I agree, I'd rather take the train but just throwing out some options there.

Comment

Working...
              X