No announcement yet.

Netflix hikes prices for DVDs + streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So looking at the Redbox page Blu-Ray discs are $1.50 plus tax per night.

I keep that fucker sitting around or forget it's in the back of the car and it would cost me as much as a month of Netflix.

Fuck Redbox.

Comment

Blockbuster is bankrupt and dead to me.

Netflix for life bitches!

Comment

there blue ray price is damn good.

cost like 8 bucks to rent an HD movie via ps3 or comcrap.

rent on a fri or sat and take it back the next day.

i would support netflix more if they had anything new. even when they do get ok shit like ironman 2 or toy stpry 3, its not in HD. GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          $1 at Blockbuster Kiosks...
          Pfft, now they charge like $2.99 for new releases :disagree:

Comment

Got the email the other day, fuck that. Changing my plan to unlimited streams and than going Redbox for my Blu-ray movies.

Comment

I hear they are going to be adding a lot to the streaming library soon.

Comment

when could you ever just turn your tv on and watch "good shit" without paying a bill?

Comment

you had like 3 options.

whatever was on CBS, ABC, or NBC. good shit my ass. fucken dark ages.

Comment

Just dropped my service from stream+ 1 movie to stream only. Fuck Netflix. :nutkick:

Comment

Dear FitnessBrat,

It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs.

This means no change: one website, one account, one password…in other words, no Qwikster.

While the July price change was necessary, we are now done with price changes.

We're constantly improving our streaming selection. We've recently added hundreds of movies from Paramount, Sony, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, MGM and Miramax. Plus, in the last couple of weeks alone, we've added over 3,500 TV episodes from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, USA, E!, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Discovery Channel, TLC, SyFy, A&E, History, and PBS.

We value you as a member, and we are committed to making Netflix the best place to get your movies & TV shows.

Respectfully,

The Netflix Team

Comment

lol whoever running that company should be fucken shot.

Comment

Working...
                        X