Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fuk is wrong with the world. Flash mob violence in America now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuk is wrong with the world. Flash mob violence in America now..

Flash Mob Violence in Philadelphia and Throughout America: A Multi-faceted Social & Cultural Issue | National Policy Institute

Flash Mob Violence in Philadelphia and Throughout America: A Multi-faceted Social & Cultural Issue

Essentially these types of flash mobs are “gangs.” Coverage of the April incident in California described the event as, “A gang-organised ‘flash mob’ [that] caused havoc at a California beach resort and ended up with a man fighting for his life after he was shot in the head.”

Across the country, the current trend of violent flash mob uprisings is becoming an increasingly more serious and violent occurrence for communities. In Philadelphia, Mayor Nutter has acted quickly to try to reign in these “flash mobs” of young teenagers by addressing the problem head on.

His condemnation of recent violent acts called out the main perpetrators (teenagers), demanded increased involvement by parents, and offered a practical solution for the local government to act quickly by imposing a curfew that directly targets those most likely to engage in “flash mob” activity. The first weekend of the imposed curfew should give Philadelphians reason to stay positive, but underlying issues contributing to this negative evolution of flash mobs should be given further examination before declaring victory just yet.

Flash mobs vs. Gang Violence

Flash mobs aren’t supposed to be groups of teenagers getting ready to rob innocent bystanders. They’re supposed to be silly events coordinated through social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter to gather in public and perform a quick and spontaneous harmless (obnoxious? Maybe.) act.

However, in recent months residents of California, Wisconsin, Ohio, Washington, DC and Philadelphia have been experiencing flash mobs in the form of what’s being increasingly referred to as “flash robs.”

Flash Mob Robberies Not a Rare Occurrence in Washington DC - YouTube

Comment

Fuckin english and yanks. You've all gone mad.

Comment

I say start shooting the fuckers.... then they will think twice.

I never leave home with out my xd .45 anymore except for work due to it's on a federal instalation and my carry permit is not recoginized. One of the main reasons I dont travel into certain states either, I stay in states that allow me to carry. I figure the rest of them are mostly liberal shit bag states if they dont allow reasonable folks to carry...they don't need my few pennies when I travel. I got something for the so called thugs ..... someone who HITS what they aim at under pressure, not spraying and praying.

Comment

America cant handle its shit. iran will soon issue advice to america to show restraint on its own people.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            I say start shooting the fuckers.... then they will think twice.

I never leave home with out my xd .45 anymore except for work due to it's on a federal instalation and my carry permit is not recoginized. One of the main reasons I dont travel into certain states either, I stay in states that allow me to carry. I figure the rest of them are mostly liberal shit bag states if they dont allow reasonable folks to carry...they don't need my few pennies when I travel. I got something for the so called thugs ..... someone who HITS what they aim at under pressure, not spraying and praying.
            Jesus christ mate. What happens when someone pisses you off and you shoot the fucker and go to jail. You gotta have a better reason to walk around with a gun than that.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Jesus christ mate. What happens when someone pisses you off and you shoot the fucker and go to jail. You gotta have a better reason to walk around with a gun than that.
              Gotta be smart bro.... bastard pulled a knife and threatend me. I was afraid for my life. I have no compassion for shitbags..ZERO. I believe in live free and treat folks as you expect to be treated. You can do what ever you want in life how you want to..as long as it dont effect my familys life in a negitive way. If a sorry bastard wants to take my shit....he better be ready to pay for it. Real simple rule. I dont care if its a .50 cent playing card its mine not yours to take. I dont/ wont mess with folks stuff. I just expect the same in return, simple actually.

Comment

Gotta be smart bro.... bastard pulled a knife and threatend me. I was afraid for my life. I have no compassion for shitbags..ZERO. I believe in live free and treat folks as you expect to be treated. You can do what ever you want in life how you want to..as long as it dont effect my familys life in a negitive way. If a sorry bastard wants to take my shit....he better be ready to pay for it. Real simple rule. I dont care if its a .50 cent playing card its mine not yours to take. I dont/ wont mess with folks stuff. I just expect the same in return, simple actually.
                Im not against defending yourself but I just think it can be done in other ways.If I had a gun on me in some of the situations I have been I would probably be in jail for murder. To me it's smarter not to carry. Sure it might be dangerous in some places but its not like its the middle east or some shit.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Im not against defending yourself but I just think it can be done in other ways.If I had a gun on me in some of the situations I have been I would probably be in jail for murder. To me it's smarter not to carry. Sure it might be dangerous in some places but its not like its the middle east or some shit.
                  To each his own bro. Im carrying, not because I'm a bad ass...but because I aint letting some punk ruin my life.

Comment

Hey red, have a gay times ice cream and worry about your self. It's the wild west here playboy. Lilripper has artificial guns and I have the real deal guns brother! I take of my shirt and say BOOOM!

Comment

To each his own bro. Im carrying, not because I'm a bad ass...but because I aint letting some punk ruin my life.
                      I agree. I have been CC for the past 7 months.

Comment

To all those who carry fake guns cause you don't have real ones.

I AM BIGGER THEN YOUR MOTHAFUCKEN TRIGGER!

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          To all those who carry fake guns cause you don't have real ones.

I AM BIGGER THEN YOUR MOTHAFUCKEN TRIGGER!

BOOM!
                          Yea, but we see when the thug really thinks that if he wins....:rofl:

Comment

My muscles have been tested up to .50 cal and there wasn't the slightest hint of damage. They call me human 2.0 and think I am the first super human. I actually have blood type atomic. Kaboom!

Comment

You guys need a fuckin education

Comment

Working...
                              X