No announcement yet.

Good luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro we got a nice breeze and a bit damp.

Local media were saying "75mph winds in the Philly area".

We got 15 mph winds.

Hurricane victims are weak, these things are nothing. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Hurricane victims are weak, these things are nothing. Lol
      You didn't lose power. That's the worst. :hibb:

Comment

Well the media really cried wolf on this one. We literly got nothing more then a nice breeze and a bit of drizzle. Lmao

The normal summer afternoon storms rain much harder then this "hurricane".
        for real, our area was under all kinds of crazy warnings. Part of our area got power outage. My area was fine, honestly 30mph winds and rain. Really wasn't that bad, area's near the shore all over the east coast are fucked though.

Comment

Be gald ya'll aint the ones with all the damage , or the flooding thats gonna/ is happening. This storm is turning folks lives upside down. We are just now getting into the peak of the season. Lets hope there are no more.

Comment

yea that's true man. I hope thats the end of it too, but who knows. If it happens it happens.

Comment

My cuz in NE jersey had a mandatory evacuation at 4am this morning due to expected flooding... hopefully he won't be loosing his house to the water.

Comment

You don't have any family in nj you moon shining hillbiller!

Comment

:rolleyes: I've been in hurricanes and I've had damage to my home. OBVIOUSLY since I'm not dead, I can say the worst part FOR ME, was not having any power. Not because my computer wasn't up and running, but because I had two children, one of them being a new baby. Tool bags!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    :rolleyes: I've been in hurricanes and I've had damage to my home. OBVIOUSLY since I'm not dead, I can say the worst part FOR ME, was not having any power. Not because my computer wasn't up and running, but because I had two children, one of them being a new baby. Tool bags!
                    what if your house was blown down and you had no water or food? :retard:

Comment

at least she would have electricity.

Comment

lolz

Comment

You were not in danger of that happening, hence the reason I said losing power would be the worst part. Get off BLM's bandwagon now :pissed:

Comment

You were not in danger of that happening, hence the reason I said losing power would be the worst part. Get off BLM's bandwagon now :pissed:
                            i am just picking on you because you have "been to busy to play with the touchpad". :fight:

Comment

i am just picking on you because you have "been to busy to play with the touchpad". :fight:
                              I need you to tell me what else to do! I did the update, haven't added any apps. To switch pages you use the button at the bottom, right? I'm sure there's shortcuts I'm not aware of yet:whistle

Comment

I need you to tell me what else to do! I did the update, haven't added any apps. To switch pages you use the button at the bottom, right? I'm sure there's shortcuts I'm not aware of yet:whistle
                                follow the instructions on installing preware. Once you have you can do apply all the tweaks easily. They just released a patch to get hulu running, works perfect now.

Comment

Working...
                                X