• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is the weather now; Scott, B, JTors

Any sihhns off hurricsine

Whoops i guess im a bit late with this. nine deaths already

Comment

Thing saw jersey and backed off just like I said. We had a light breeze and a nice soft rain. Hurricane my ass.

Comment

By the way mr I, redbull can suck my dick.

Hamilton would have won the whole race if he would just calm the fuck down. Guy is gonna end up like senna. It's either win or die with him these days.

Comment

Hopefully the cast of Jersey Shore gets washed away. Just let me know if you lose everything bro i have some clothes left over from when i was smaller

Comment

lol

Comment

some of the hardest rain ive ever seen but not really that bad of a storm.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                some of the hardest rain ive ever seen but not really that bad of a storm.
                not here. rain was like a small to average summer storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Hopefully the cast of Jersey Shore gets washed away. Just let me know if you lose everything bro i have some clothes left over from when i was smaller
                  Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    hahaha i really hope jerseylicious and the real housewives of jersey drowned.

jersey shore is good entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                      hahaha i really hope jerseylicious and the real housewives of jersey drowned.

jersey shore is good entertainment.
                      you aussies fucken love jersey! we started all this boom!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        you aussies fucken love jersey! we started all this boom!
                        yeah man your the situation definitely.

shit abs and big head.

hahaha

is the shore really like what it is on the show?

Comment

certain parts are. but other parts are very nice and clean and quite.

people only see 1 New Jersey on tv, the loud mouthed asshole version. But there is a very nice side of jersey. amazing country side in north west NJ, horse farms etc... massive pine forest dotted with lakes in south jersey, and 2 great cities on its shores, NYC in the north, and philly in the south.

Comment

brb getting on a plane now.

i havent seen any negatives about it on tv looks awesome. i want to go to a place where bleached teeth and serious tan are accepted.

here in AUS the confederates like redback tease you to the shit for it.

but deep down they are all jealous

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                              brb getting on a plane now.

i havent seen any negatives about it on tv looks awesome. i want to go to a place where bleached teeth and serious tan are accepted.

here in AUS the confederates like redback tease you to the shit for it.

but deep down they are all jealous
                              sounds like the south vs the north here in the US. hillbillers haten on the playboys of the north. :weights:

Comment

Working...
                              X