• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks hurricane Irene!!

Doesnt the state employ people to clear that up or provide bins. Sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Doesnt the state employ people to clear that up or provide bins. Sucks
      haha, we got gym, tanning and laundry to do. no time for that crap! :weights:

Comment

Sad part is thats about right....

Good to know Bouncer always finds the 'good" in something...LOL

Comment

lol you are such a bunch of dumb fucks. believe everything you see on tv or been through newark and think you know about the whole state.

what you wont see on tv.

this is New Jersey and there are scenes like this all over the state.

buncha small minded hicks.

Comment

Beautiful from a distance

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Beautiful from a distance
              beautiful up close. there is tons of uninhabited land in jersey.

you cant grasp the scale of america because your whole country isnt even the size of many of our single states. you live in a little childs toy and think you can speak on anything that matters. :rofl:

Comment

I always like to go to Jersey when I needed to get away from Philly

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  beautiful up close. there is tons of uninhabited land in jersey.

you cant grasp the scale of america because your whole country isnt even the size of many of our single states. you live in a little childs toy and think you can speak on anything that matters. :rofl:
                  thats basically a bunch of weeds atop of sandstone, not real country

Comment

big deal ya took a ride up the palisades.... ya can still smell all the crap from the north jersey factories......:retard:

hell you probably had to pay a friggin toll to get there....... we dont pay tolls in REAL AMERICA:pissed:

Comment

Not even close to the palisades. Bout 30 miles west. No highways

Comment

LOL @ Mr. I.... guy goes to Vegas and NYC and thinks he has seen America...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          He is a narrow minded idiot guilty of them same mentality they he accuses Americans of having.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            Theres lots of great places in America that you dont know about. Fact is though the laws on steroids suck as does many other things there

Comment

And so does the laws on teeth in England. You and your mother look like Fucken hobos cause it's the law to not take care of your teeth. Dumb god damn inbred royal cunt

Comment

Working...
                              X