• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eid Mubarak

Happy Eid-ul Fitr!

fuck is this terrorist saying?

Comment

I like Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food. The religion I can do without, but the food is fantastic.

Comment

I like fucking exotic chicks, so I keep myself informed.

I'll celebrate Kwanzaa if it ends with me getting a blowjob.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Brown lover:nono:
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            I like fucking exotic chicks, so I keep myself informed.

I'll celebrate Kwanzaa if it ends with me getting a blowjob from a black guy.
            Fixed. :D

Comment

khair mubarak! i'll be getting shitfaced tonight to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Fixed. :D

Jealous bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                  Superbad - We can be that mistake! - YouTube

Comment

Diet and training are going well then?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Diet and training are going well then?
                      diets been on and off for the past couple weeks but i don't have an excuse other than "no time". i've been trying to workout at least 3 times a week and it's been working well. i'm going to start back up with the hardcore dieting this week and pick up the workouts.

Comment

how come you always seem to be "starting back up the diet"? Lol

Comment

diets been on and off for the past couple weeks but i don't have an excuse other than "no time". i've been trying to workout at least 3 times a week and it's been working well. i'm going to start back up with the hardcore dieting this week and pick up the workouts.
                          You don't need hardcore diets, at least in the beginning. The only thing you need to do is cut out excess fats and sugar and keep your calories in check. To me, getting the diet in some semblance of order is far more important than the workouts.

Comment

fuck is this terrorist saying?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! !!!

:rofl:

Comment

how come you always seem to be "starting back up the diet"? Lol
                              hahaha. consistency with food is a problem with me. i am focused enough to not eat out everyday but my diet doesn't say on track as often as i'd like.

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              You don't need hardcore diets, at least in the beginning. The only thing you need to do is cut out excess fats and sugar and keep your calories in check. To me, getting the diet in some semblance of order is far more important than the workouts.
                              the problem with this tailend of the summer was my internship. i'd eat super early (5am) and eat something healthy but then when lunch time rolled around it was always eating out (at the expense of my supervisor) so it was hard, especially when they wanted to take you to ridiculously nice places. i brought food occasionally but the cleaning people had a strict time limit (if you didn't eat it by X:XX then it got thrown out).

Comment

Working...
                              X