Nasser El Sonbaty exposes Milos, Kovacs, and Palumbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasser El Sonbaty exposes Milos, Kovacs, and Palumbo

Long ass read but some crazy shit in there.

Nasser El Sonbaty | Part Four | Nasser El Sonbaty

Too many words.

Comment

Great stories and its a shame Nasser never won The O. He came close

Comment

He beat Dorian many times if Politics didn't play a role.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          He beat Dorian many times if Politics didn't play a role.
          Ive watched then back many times and no i cant agree. Dorian should def have lost after the bicep tear thouhgh.

Comment

lol...

The other nasty story is that once a guy – who I know and who told me about this – went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some “medical items”. At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called “medicine man” had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple – obviously used – towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.

Comment

good read thanks bouncer.

would make a sick movie.

i still reckon its a bit one sided. why does everyone he rips on have small calves?

Comment

thanks for posting that, i'll give it a read once i get some time.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  lol...

The other nasty story is that once a guy – who I know and who told me about this – went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some “medical items”. At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called “medicine man” had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple – obviously used – towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.
                  he did an "appearance" at our gym in like 2002 or something like that. his wife treated him like she was his mom, i saw it myself. he was in the bathroom for like a fucken hour. walked around with a huge bag of hamburgers. one of the weirdest things i ever saw.

Comment

lol what happened to Kovacs?

Comment

he tried coming back to compete a few years back. lmao

Comment

worst genetics ever

Comment

boom!

Comment

this is how i remember him looking at the appearance. biggest gut i ever saw in my life.

Comment

and this is how Mr I knew him.

Comment

Working...
                              X