Well...I must say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...I must say

this Forum has helped me stop being a fat lazy ass and back to working out. I have a long way to go,,, Thanks!...

but...

You fucking guys are Hilarious..I have been reading through a bunch of old threads today as it's been slow at work. Glad I found this place:thumup:

Quality entertainment!!!

forum blows, bunch hillbillies here

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      thats right..we're taking this place over !!!!

Comment

All jokes aside, thanks for the positive comments, bro. Good to hear that the forum made a difference. And it's nice to have new faces, it gets tiring dealing with the same idiots over and over... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          All jokes aside, thanks for the positive comments, bro. Good to hear that the forum made a difference. And it's nice to have new faces, it gets tiring dealing with the same idiots over and over... :D

:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Shit, you should talk to the owner of the board. What a dumbass. :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Shit, you should talk to the owner of the board. What a dumbass. :rofl::rofl:
              :thumup::rofl:

Comment

q

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                this Forum has helped me stop being a fat lazy ass and back to working out. I have a long way to go,,, Thanks!...

but...

You fucking guys are Hilarious..I have been reading through a bunch of old threads today as it's been slow at work. Glad I found this place:thumup:

Quality entertainment!!!
                Good to hear. And we are glad to have you here.

Comment

Glad you enjoying it here Lip. Its a great place, been here since '06 and haven't look back. Good guys on here and they know their shit.

Comment

I ask myself everyday...why the fuck do I keep coming back here for?
                    Shit site. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      Glad you enjoying it here Lip. Its a great place, been here since '06 and haven't look back. Good guys on here and they know their shit.
                      Yea seems if ya can wade thru all of bouncers shit... there is some great info here...:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                      X