Suggest a good gym in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest a good gym in NYC

Im gonna be in NYC today and I need a gym to do chest, tris and calves at. Suggestions....Bouncer.

NYC and Jersey are full of queers.

No good gyms there bro.

Oh and Philly too, wall to wall peter puffers.

Comment

take the day off and enjoy the city

Comment

which borrow? i am going to assume Manhattan.

there is a golds there that use to be a decent gym. not sure if it is now.

look it up, golds Manhattan.

Comment

Ill be in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Either location for a gym is appriciated

Comment

dude theres a fucking million of them. you going for your pro card and cant miss a day? lmao

Comment

Get down to suosset bevs power house not central but worth the travel and get some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Get down to suosset bevs power house not central but worth the travel and get some pics
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  lol
                  Why lol? The place is a well known meca no?

Comment

because its nowhere near where he is going to be you dumb cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      because its nowhere near where he is going to be you dumb cunt.
                      I realise that and hence why I said its worth tbe trip. You go there and you aint from syosset

Comment

its an hour away from the gym much longer in heavy traffic. he is obviously asking for somewhere in the city because he doesnt want the hassle of getting out of the city. if im in london i dont want to drive to fucken cambridge for a gym. fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          its an hour away from the gym much longer in heavy traffic. he is obviously asking for somewhere in the city because he doesnt want the hassle of getting out of the city. if im in london i dont want to drive to fucken cambridge for a gym. fuck you
                          This is yhe guy that told me I should train at Dorians Temple Gym in BirminghM thats 2-3 jrs drive from me BOOM! SHAKALAC

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            This is yhe guy that told me I should train at Dorians Temple Gym in BirminghM thats 2-3 jrs drive from me BOOM! SHAKALAC
                            yes, just like me going to bevs gym. everyone should go if they can.

but chris is driving up from PA to NYC, i assume he has shit to do in the city.

Comment

I would train at Apollon in Ediskn if I lived over there

Comment

Working...
                              X