Arnold, Bruce Willis cast in 'Expendables 2': Norris, Van Damme rumored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold, Bruce Willis cast in 'Expendables 2': Norris, Van Damme rumored

Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables" is basically how boys played pretend during the summer of 1992. Pick an action mega-star and imagine if they were all in the same movie, exploding the same things at the same time. It seemed impossible until Stallone pulled it off to the tune of $225 million in worldwide box office gross.

Now it appears that the fantasy cast is growing. It was announced today (Sep. 6) that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis, both cameos in the first film, have signed on for "substantial" roles in the sequel alongside Stallone.

But perhaps most exciting are the rumors that the cast will expand to include none other than Jean Claude Van Damme and Chuck Norris. That's right. 71-year-old memebase Huckabee supporting Chuck Norris will potentially make his triumphant return to the silver screen. And it should be noted that Chuck Norris doesn't ask you to silence your cell phone before a movie -- he tells you.

Great cant wait and hopefully arnie gets more than a cameo

Comment

The first one was hyped too much and the movie was shit. It had its moments. I hope the 2nd one is better.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        I hope the 2nd one is better.
        It won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          The first one was hyped too much and the movie was shit. It had its moments. I hope the 2nd one is better.
          I cannot believe you expected the first one to be a masterpiece. It was a blast and not meant to be serious. I loved it in the same way as Hot Shots

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            It won't be.
            I know :(

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            I cannot believe you expected the first one to be a masterpiece. It was a blast and not meant to be serious. I loved it in the same way as Hot Shots
            Never said it was to be a masterpiece, it was just too hyped. It had its moments, but overall it was eh...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Great cant wait and hopefully arnie gets more than a cameo
              learn to read dickwad.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis, both cameos in the first film, have signed on for "substantial" roles in the sequel alongside Stallone."

and dana, stfu. first one was pretty damn good for an action flick!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                learn to read dickwad.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis, both cameos in the first film, have signed on for "substantial" roles in the sequel alongside Stallone."

and dana, stfu. first one was pretty damn good for an action flick!
                Never trust hype newbie

Comment

Working...
                X