I own it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own it

My office , that is!!!. Chicken for lunch and a couple hard boiled eggs... guys in the office can't stand it:rofl::rofl: I have run them all out!!! Must be the eggs!!!:weights:

good to hear. when anyone says anything tell them to take of their shirt and you will show them why what you eat is better then the shit they eat. buncha fat fucks

Comment

yep....they are scared to come back in the office....those HB eggs got me ripe as hell:rofl::rofl::rofl: You can hear the crickets it so quiet in here..:hibb:

Comment

You work for the swamp rat division of road cleanup?

Comment

NAW bro, but close. I run the Hazardous waste turn in facility at Ft Stewart. I get to roll around 55 Gal drums full of stuff all day. Good workout, some of those bastards go 600 to 700 lbs. Most are in the 300 to 500 lb range though. Over 500 they are a bit of a load... Once ya get them up on edge its all about balance and control to move um. not to bad. But its fun watching these young studs try to move um... 3 young cats trying to move one drum, then I'm like fucking move..let this old man show ya how to do it.... freeks um' out. Its all technique..but they r too young to figure that out and they think we are a bunch of old ass cock strong bastards working back here...:rofl:

Comment

Drink some, you will become shredded mutant!

Comment

Man, there some nasty shit comming thru this place...no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Man, there some nasty shit comming thru this place...no thanks
                ehh, nothing more then new jersey spring water. :weights:

Comment

Working...
                X