Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade complete with some tweaks still to be done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• props to schucz, appreciate all your hard work bro.

Comment

• Can we get the little icon to the left of the thread to show threads that you have posted in? I know this was present pre-upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Can we get the little icon to the left of the thread to show threads that you have posted in? I know this was present pre-upgrade.
        And still it is....

Comment

• Originally posted by Schucz View Post
          And still it is....
          Weird... doesn't show up on mine. It just shows up as a check mark, not a dot like you describe. See this thread at the top of the attached graphic.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Weird... doesn't show up on mine. It just shows up as a check mark, not a dot like you describe. See this thread at the top of the attached graphic.
            scroll down to older threads and you will see the dot instead of check mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado
              what about this screen shot here? the font color??? and when would the font color be changed for links posted? thx.
              that screen shot just shows the color of the user titles. thats not really an issue because when people are posting and such that blue has a different background.

the font color for links in threads is on his to do list.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado
                Yea but the color could be a beter blend no? I've also just noticed the new font for posting...not when posted, but as you type it out.
                yea, i dont think i like the new font for when you are typing, liked it before.

that damn guy changes shit like a jack rabbit! :rofl:

Comment

• everything is fine on my PC and laptop. Thanks guy, board is looking and performing a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                  X