Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This gal is on a roll boys...

First deer with a xbow!!!

20 yd shot slightly quartering towards her piled up about 80 yds. Nice doe!!!

Didn't have time to get the video around on it....

Just for Rado and Beast......

Awesome. But where is the picture of her cutting the head off? :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Awesome. But where is the picture of her cutting the head off? :D
      Dude.... she did it and she cut out the ass too.... your a trip my man:rofl:

Comment

What about embroidery and house skills and the art of subservience

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          What about embroidery and house skills and the art of subservience
          Not my girl....:noo:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Not my girl....:noo:
            Flower arranging?

Comment

Flower arranging?
              Dude, she leaves for Basic training is less then 30 days... by end of Feb..She should be A United States Army Paratrooper if all goes well. ...Flower arrainging....:rofl:

Now one day later in life.. some dumass with a little dick is gonna sweep her off her feet... but he wont be able to compete against her... hes gonna be hating life trying to keep up with my baby.:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Dude, she leaves for Basic training is less then 30 days... by end of Feb..She should be A United States Army Paratrooper if all goes well. ...Flower arrainging....:rofl:

Now one day later in life.. some dumass with a little dick is gonna sweep her off her feet... but he wont be able to compete against her... hes gonna be hating life trying to keep up with my baby.:thumup:
                Only busting your balls mate. She seems like an absolute gem and you must be very proud. I have a sister and nephew in the military and my sister is very similar.

Comment

Only busting your balls mate. She seems like an absolute gem and you must be very proud. I have a sister and nephew in the military and my sister is very similar.
                  All good bro,

I raised her to be able to handle herself and be independant. Too many young girls out there cant do nothing but try to look pretty and get into all that drama bullshit.Thankfully she beyond all that crap:thumup:

Comment

sounds like just the girl for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X