Snow white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow white

The seven dwarfs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.

However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwarfs.

Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance: "hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".
    A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:

" USA will win the Rugby World Cup"

"Thank god" said Snow White "at least Dopey's still alive" )

someone help me out here. what is rugby and does the US have a team?

Comment

urgh fucking hell lol. They sure do have a team and they are garbage.

Comment

Great movie!

Comment

Australia vs USA tommorow night.

Its funny when theres no poofy protection pads the americans suck

Comment

anyone from new jersey on the team?

Comment

i've played rugby. i didn't know what the hell i was doing but i did leave the field with some bruises.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                Rugby is for men, not pussies...
                :rofl:

Comment

lol at deca.

I didn't get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                    lol at deca.

I didn't get the joke.
                    That's because your a dumb fuck

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post

Actually, comparing two sports which have totally different tactics and strategy and have therefore evolved in their own unique ways, is what is for poofters.

Anyone who thinks gridiron players are poofy because of pads doesn't know too much about the game. I have played a lot of rugby and it has nothing to do with gridiron other than the shape of the ball and the goal.

And oh yeah, Aus will beat the US, but you've got to remember who is playing for the US. None of these guys would even make a division 1 gridiron team, leave alone an NFL team. But more importantly, very few US rugby players grow up playing the game from a young age. They pick up the game in high school or college and it is really hard to play instinctive rugby, the little stuff that makes a pedestrian plodding team into a spectacular offensive and defensive machine, when you have not played since childhood.

Comment

scrum the voice of reason once again in a sea of dipshits. :D

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post

Idiot.......

Most of the Americans on this board weren't even aware we had a fucking a rugby team.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            Idiot.......

Most of the Americans on this board weren't even aware we had a fucking a rugby team.
                            Lol that's even worse dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              Actually, comparing two sports which have totally different tactics and strategy and have therefore evolved in their own unique ways, is what is for poofters.

Anyone who thinks gridiron players are poofy because of pads doesn't know too much about the game. I have played a lot of rugby and it has nothing to do with gridiron other than the shape of the ball and the goal.

And oh yeah, Aus will beat the US, but you've got to remember who is playing for the US. None of these guys would even make a division 1 gridiron team, leave alone an NFL team. But more importantly, very few US rugby players grow up playing the game from a young age. They pick up the game in high school or college and it is really hard to play instinctive rugby, the little stuff that makes a pedestrian plodding team into a spectacular offensive and defensive machine, when you have not played since childhood.
                              Americans have been playing rugby since the 1920's. There is no excuse for them to suck as much as they do. Hell, Samoa and Japan are even ranked higher. America has and always will suck at rugby and that's just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X