actually died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually died

i had surgery last Thursday morning well during the procedure i died on the table ... reaction to the anesthesia in combo with severe sleep apnea i couldn't talk for a couple days from whatever they forced down my throat to get me breathing again .. my throat was swollen and was coughing up blood for a couple days .. i have been under several times with no issues .. goes to show you just never know ..

the surgery was suppose to be a simple same day deal .. guess things are not always simple

fucks sake, you must have 9 lives.

stay healthy because the day that you die I will be there to piss on your grave. :D

jokes aside, glad you pulled through, you to young to die old man. :D

Comment

Don't go to the light!

Comment

holy fuck

Comment

So how was it? What did you see? Were you floating in the room? Or you simply dont remeber shit? But glad you are ok bro. But in case if you die again and don't come back, can you leave me that hammer 8 ball of your's? :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Maybe it's a sign to stop doing AS for good:)
            Bunch of shit. AAS usage and surgery complication have no correlations. Look at today's pro's, a lot of them have surgery for muscle tares and non of them "die"

It was just a bad reaction to anesthesia, that is very common.

Comment

glad you're ok and alive Scott. What did you feel and/or when this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Bunch of shit. AAS usage and surgery complication have no correlations. Look at today's pro's, a lot of them have surgery for muscle tares and non of them "die"

well that depends on what the surgery was for. also sleep apnea is usually found in heavy individuals. scott is around 300lbs, so certainly the lifestyle at his age is not in his best interest in terms of health free issues.

Comment

You need to drop some weight IMO Scott. Sleep Apnea cant be helped by your bodymass. You been there done that bro time to get fit and healthy and leaner and use less drugs. Drop to a lean 235 bro youll live longer. Im at 267 and although Ive packed on size Im already gettin shin splints walking to the shop and snoring like a big at night. Time to cuy

Comment

Your entire body is a bunch of shit:slap:

I was fucking kidding you dumb kid....In his case, IMO it would be best he stopped AS for good, but fuck it right?

Nice to know you've also become another internet dr:whistle
                    I have an interent MD. Respect me bitch :D

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    well that depends on what the surgery was for. also sleep apnea is usually found in heavy individuals. scott is around 300lbs, so certainly the lifestyle at his age is not in his best interest in terms of health free issues.
                    He said it was a simple procedure, in and out. If it was a complicated procedure than it'll be a different case.

Comment

The actual procedure has NOTHING(I REPEAT NOTHING)to do with what him "dying"....It's the anaesthesia that caused the issue...for fucks sake man, just hush...It's been known that those who go under this, death can be a factor....
                      read my original quote dumbass

Comment

dana, it wasnt hust the anesthesia. it was his breathing problem cause by his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          dana, it wasnt hust the anesthesia. it was his breathing problem cause by his weight.
                          that is true, yes

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post

Most bodybuilders die younger than the average person.

Comment

fuck me you guys are all arguing and our bro almost died. get over yourselfs for 1 min and let scott post HIS thread.
                              you were Koed so I assume you just woke up and they told you what happened? fuck thats nutz bro glad you made it

Comment

Working...
                              X