Epic Bodybuilding Transformations - Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    it was partly intensity like mr i said but GH was really starting to take off then and the idea of higher and higher doses.

So by intensity you just mean increase in dosages, not intensity in training. Because all you hear is you don't need to go crazy in the gym, just let the supps and food grow you...

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
      So by intensity you just mean increase in dosages, not intensity in training. Because all you hear is you don't need to go crazy in the gym, just let the supps and food grow you...
      Look up dorian yates blood and guts. He was yhe hardest training guy on the scene no douby. Flex trained like a pussu, Nasser rested forever and ttained like a pusy mostly half reps, Leverone was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        no i mean it was partly his work ethic in the gym.

i agree with mr i, at the dosages in drugs all the top guys are running, the only thing that separates them is work ethic in diet and training and genetics. nasser and flex were superior in terms of genetics, but didnt work as hard as dorian.

Comment

Seriously, how do those guys not want to kill themselves?

It's like going from a millionaire to a bum.

Comment

Agree 100% with Deca. You don't have to be a mass monster but at least be a chiseled 175lbs. No excuse to just let yourself completely go. If I ever looked like any of these fucks, I'd get busy finding a cliff to jump off of.

Look at Stallone - now that's a guy I respect. 65 years old and still bringing it every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Agree 100% with Deca. You don't have to be a mass monster but at least be a chiseled 175lbs. No excuse to just let yourself completely go. If I ever looked like any of these fucks, I'd get busy finding a cliff to jump off of.

Look at Stallone - now that's a guy I respect. 65 years old and still bringing it every day.
              At least Dorian is still a big guy 240lbs is still respectable.

Comment

Working...
              X