Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Aussie Aussie

10 nil and its only 20 mins in...bwahahaha :rofl:

Silly yanks. Can't swim and can't play rugby.

No one in the US gives a fuck.

Plenty of Aussies are wearing American clothes, listening to American music, watching American movies, and cheering for American athletes.

Americans don't even know where the fuck Australia is located, much less what the fuck you do there for sports.

Comment

Pretty fucking embarrassing Dica. 41 -5 now.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        10 nil and its only 20 mins in...bwahahaha :rofl:

Silly yanks. Can't swim and can't play rugby.
        Tell this guy that he can't swim. :rofl:

Comment

67-5. You guys should just give up.

Comment

You guys don't get rugby live there? Pretty pathetic... I knew the score about 3 hours ago and you are here giving us a running commentary off a tape-delayed feed.

Comment

but the point is you suck

Comment

but the point is you suck
                Yawn... I could have said that yesterday and saved you all the trouble of making so many posts...

Comment

wait, you guys were being serious about the US having a rugby team?

i thought it was a joke sort of thing like the Jamaican bob sled team. lol

Comment

LOL....

Comment

Can't swim and can't play rugby.
                      Whoa, wait a minute!

The US swim team routinely wipes the floor with you guys every time. I can remember only one swim meet in my entire lifetime when you guys got more points than we did. And this is in a sport that doesn't make it past the 3rd page of the sports section. Even high school football has a higher position in the sports pecking order than swimming, unlike you guys where it is religion. Just imagine if it was actually even remotely popular. You guys might as well not show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Whoa, wait a minute!

The US swim team routinely wipes the floor with you guys every time. I can remember only one swim meet in my entire lifetime when you guys got more points than we did. And this is in a sport that doesn't make it past the 3rd page of the sports section. Even high school football has a higher position in the sports pecking order than swimming, unlike you guys where it is religion. Just imagine if it was actually even remotely popular. You guys might as well not show up.
                        Lol swimming is not religion here. Rugby league is the religion. That's what kids grow up playing. Noone gives a toss about swimming unless we are beating phelp or help whatever his name is. Michael Phelps vs Ian Thorpe - 200m Freestyle - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                        X