A Film Unfinished - Must See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Film Unfinished - Must See

Watching a movie now on netflix called "A Film unfinished".

Its a documentary about a unfinished propaganda film that was found in German bunkers after WW2. Lot of footage I have never seen before and I have seen a ton of nazi/jewish documentaries.

Gives a unique perspective on what was going on and how things transpired both in front of and behind the camera.

Check it out.

A Film Unfinished (2010) - IMDb

The truth is actually more scary than fiction. The films aren't propaganda they are real but the spin with which they are now shown showing the Jews being victims is the real propaganda by the Jews. Just as the world starts to refuse to turn a blind eye to the atrocities perpetrated by the Jews on the Palestinians, the jews remind us of their 'poor wronged victimised past'. Jews are the biggest users of propaganda on earth and they are begining to get desperate because the duplicity shown by the west is begining to get stamped out. One thing I'll say about Obama is that he's not afraid to call people out.

Comment

wow.

so Jews weren't victims during the holocaust then?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        wow.

so Jews weren't victims during the holocaust then?

lol
        Did you heat the Iranian president the other day lol he also said 9/11 was a mystery

Comment

your are becoming quite the little troll these days.

Comment

Put it this way I dont think the holocaust was fake I think it was an awful attrocity. I also think that Jews have been bictimised in yhe pasy in many countries but somehow Germany always gets the focus perhaps because yheirs was the worst attrocity. I dont think its total coincidence that jews have suffered but Im in no way saying they deserved what they got. I do think some social intervention should have occured sooner though. I definiyely feel that Jews have taken the piss out of the mercy and aid they have recieved from the west and manipulated that pity into a big brother threatening tool which they have used to become aggressors and have comitted murder, land grab and genocide. The West, especially USA has had its foot on the throat of the Palestinians while the Jews have done what they wished.

Comment

I can agree with that

Comment

Thanks Bouncer, i'll check that out.

Comment

Looks boring.

No robots, no explosions, no titties.

Comment

Working...
                  X