Phil Heath - What a Mr.O should be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath - What a Mr.O should be.

Finally we have a Mr.O that wont fucken embarrass the bodybuilding community at every corner.

This is what the fuck a Mr.O should look like, a fucken boss!

Thank god these fucken ass clowns are gone.

Bwahahaha! one of your beyter threads

Comment

I swear bro, for the first time in years I can look at a Mr o and say that guy is a fucken stud, I wanna be that guy like I use to when I was a kid looking at muscle mag international and MD

I just might start following pro bodybuilding again with a class act genetic boss like heath as Mr o!

Comment

Like I said young guns a new golden age. The message has got through to the judges and the door is shut for the likes of Cutler. Cutler crept in off yhe back of Ronnie and Cutler actually looked goos back in 2001

Comment

cut the shit, you loved Cutler well after 2001! You were his biggest fan

Comment

Apparently Heath locked up so bad the night before yhey had to gey an accupuncturist out to him at his hotel. Needles in every muscle no change theee lol

Comment

Heath is looking fresh.

Comment

Looks good! Extra points for the pocket square.

The only change I would make is to either lower the button stance on a 2 button jacket or go to a 3 button jacket. You NEVER EVER button the bottom button in a jacket. He should hire me as his menswear consultant... I'll set him straight.. :thumup:

Also maybe needs a narrower tie knot - 4 in hand or at most half windsor, never a full windsor unless you want to look like a used car salesman from the seventies.

Comment

I have always liked Phil heath after I saw show when he went to workout with a fan; he seemed legitimate and behaved like a normal human being. He is definitely someone that could take the stigma away from bodybuilding and bring it back the days when the general public looked at bodybuilders in respect.

Just get that Kai Green outta here and we are moving in the right direction...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Looks good! Extra points for the pocket square.

The only change I would make is to either lower the button stance on a 2 button jacket or go to a 3 button jacket. You NEVER EVER button the bottom button in a jacket. He should hire me as his menswear consultant... I'll set him straight.. :thumup:

Also maybe needs a narrower tie knot - 4 in hand or at most half windsor, never a full windsor unless you want to look like a used car salesman from the seventies.
                    He should know the button rule. Guy looks like a beast.

Comment

Bouncer I thought you would want him in Tracksuit

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                        Bouncer I thought you would want him in Tracksuit
                        Bouncer prefers him covered in baby oil

Comment

So the guy bought a fucking suit....what are ya gonna do blow him or something?

Fuck him, Cutler looks better with his cool flippy flops workin'.

Comment

Working...
                          X