New rule about ruining peoples threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rule about ruining peoples threads

The People have been heard. The leader of this revolution (Mr.I) has made his demands clear and the people are deadly serious. From this day forth, when someone makes a thread (especially outside gen chat) but even gen chat threads if they are somewhat serious are not to be shit on and spun into a fucken mess.

I am guilty of doing it and so are almost everyone else including the leader of the cult Mr.I at some point. I agree with the overall message though, it gets old after awhile.

Rado, you have been targeted by many as the main thread fucker. While it is funny in some stupid threads, its not cool in others. You have to be able to use your fucken head and know when not to shit on a thread. While I dont find you as annoying as many others, I agree with the cult that sometimes you go way to far and fuck threads and push new members away. Be a good radio and listen to your masters advice's.

All jokes aside, and this goes for everyone, not just radio, lets start being a bit more respectful and stop destroying serious threads with our BS.

:clapback:

Comment

What a bunch of bullshit

Comment

It must be the cold weather over there shrinking his nuts

Comment

I agree with both view honestly. My sense of humor is to bust balls and rip on people.

BUT, outside of general chat, its not really a place for busting balls etc.. people come here for AAS, training, diet info etc... if all they get is people talking shit and not giving them any info they will leave and go elsewhere.

Comment

Your weather in NJ sucked yesterday. And I was having a great time by the beach. Then we went to taste tasting some...Oh wait this threa is about not changing subjects. :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              Your weather in NJ sucked yesterday. And I was having a great time by the beach. Then we went to taste tasting some...Oh wait this threa is about not changing subjects. :rofl::rofl:
              battlefield 3 beta is live now, wanna play? oh wait, you at the beach. :weights:

Comment

Screw you bouncer!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Getting more fat:rofl:

Comment

Fuck you cunts. Why you gotta ruin every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      Fuck you cunts. Why you gotta ruin every thread.
                      Don't worry, Jesus loves you too.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        The People have been heard. The leader of this revolution (Mr.I) has made his demands clear and the people are deadly serious. From this day forth, when someone makes a thread (especially outside gen chat) but even gen chat threads if they are somewhat serious are not to be shit on and spun into a fucken mess.

I am guilty of doing it and so are almost everyone else including the leader of the cult Mr.I at some point. I agree with the overall message though, it gets old after awhile.

Rado, you have been targeted by many as the main thread fucker. While it is funny in some stupid threads, its not cool in others. You have to be able to use your fucken head and know when not to shit on a thread. While I dont find you as annoying as many others, I agree with the cult that sometimes you go way to far and fuck threads and push new members away. Be a good radio and listen to your masters advice's.

All jokes aside, and this goes for everyone, not just radio, lets start being a bit more respectful and stop destroying serious threads with our BS.
                        Dude, I get it.. its the way you do things... Gotta love it

FUCKING HILARIOUS :thumup::rofl::rofl:

Comment

joking around is fine, just be careful that not all you do thread after thread. thats when it becomes a bit old and tired.

if i was looking for car info for example and i went to some car forum and it was just a bunch of tools talking about nothing i would go to the next place to get info.

so keep your shit in check and dont make me angry... you wouldnt like me when i am angry. :D

Comment

Good shit. Its not about anyone being picked on its just about not putting people off coming here and people being able to make threads in the hope that the topic of the thread will be generally adhered to. Good to know you listened Bouncer props to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              its just about not putting people off coming here and people being able to make threads in the hope that the topic of the thread will be generally adhered to.
                              agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X