• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple set to unveil iPhone 5

Live updates:

Apple's 'Let's Talk iPhone' keynote liveblog! -- Engadget

lol @ you and your "lines"

Comment

rado the point of a smart phone is to have have an all in 1 carry anywhere device.

not an all in 5 need a fucken bag to carry all that shit around device.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        I carry one you dipshit...The Bionic.

The point of me getting it(if I should)...Is to have all of the latest phones out there; and then a month goes by and they're old:rofl:
        fuck the lattest phone out there get what you like and be happy. cuz like you said next week will be something else anyways.
        I have had all iphones since the first and I will just stick with them even if something is better. My iphone 4 sucks ass with reception I cant wait for the 5

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

fuck the lattest phone out there get what you like and be happy. cuz like you said next week will be something else anyways.
          I have had all iphones since the first and I will just stick with them even if something is better. My iphone 4 sucks ass with reception I cant wait for the 5
          That's weird for being in a busy city. Mine has great reception. I wonder what the 5 will have that's different.

Comment

so far the event is lame.

apple talking about how successful and great they are selling millions and millions of this and billions of that. fuck outta here, i want to know what you have that is new and interesting.

Comment

Amazon event was much more exciting then this turd. now they are talkng about fucking mailing cards for you for $2.99. fucks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                That's weird for being in a busy city. Mine has great reception. I wonder what the 5 will have that's different.
                I think its my house. its built outta lead. my 3gs worked no problem in side with the 4 I have to be upstairs or out side,lol

Comment

not worth it. just like people said, nothing but a touched up iphone 4. i need a completely new design to how this thing looks to even be interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    No they're not...They were talking about what it would cost to buy it then mail it:slap: stfu if you can't follow the live update right...They do it for free....go make some pancakes or something.
                    you better be sure of what you are saying before you tell someone they arent following along correctly...

Cards app for iPhone sends snail mail best wishes, for a price -- Engadget

i truly believe you have a mental disability or just simply fucken stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      not worth it. just like people said, nothing but a touched up iphone 4. i need a completely new design to how this thing looks to even be interested in it.
                      I'll wait for the 6.

Comment

i will keep the 3G's and plan to get an android phone in a year or so.

Comment

Iphone 5

16GB: $199

32GB for $299

64GB for $399

3GS Free on contract

Iphone 4 $99

Comment

Droid wins again.

Comment

There is no 5...what a fail and let down.. only Iphone 4S!

Comment

Working...
                              X