No announcement yet.

Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick as shit but fuck you nuggas, today is leg day. All I need is my jacked, yoked, and test pumpen in my veins and I got this!

Comment

Don't worry. Even though you are sick as a dog once you start hitting the weights you gonna feel much better. Especially hitting legs makes you relaese tons of endorphins (your body's natural pain killer)
      Now I'm not saying you gonna feel as good as new but you gonna feel better. :)

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        I would take a few days off and just chill...You could use it. But if you train today and do legs, I hope the leg press machine fails and comes down on you and shit on yourself:D I'm out....
        You would rest but you aren't a warrior like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          ...been up the last few hours, sick as a Fucken dog. Fucken snot pouring out, sore throat, sneezing, little bit of a cough, headache, etc...

AIDS

You got it.

Comment

While I am glad I went to the gym I really struggled. Had a hard time breathing and felt dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              While I am glad I went to the gym I really struggled. Had a hard time breathing and felt dizzy.
              Listen to yourself you pussy. Married life had made you soft.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                phenergan bro. Makes you drowsy but it's the best thing out there for allergies.
                Overkill for allergies.

Comment

YEs i am agree with you it is because of some kinda infection .... you should try ginger tea ... it is anti-inflammatory and it would help you alot in this case ..

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    flu shot? lmao....you're one of "those" :retard: lol....I would never ever get one of those shots. I'd rather get sick and it's been a long time since I've been sick.

On my cruise we met a couple and the man was in a wheelchair. He said two years ago he got a flu shot, and that was the result. :( I don't know exactly what happened, but it was like his leg muscles didn't really work or something. Said he takes 18 medications a day just to stay upright.

Comment

Doc game me Singular for allergies, it's the only thing that has every worked for me and I've tried them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X