• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    whens it on? heard it was good

i like Boarddwalk Empire on HBO...
    Its on at 10pm est on AMC

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      i heard BB really got away from all the cool science type shit in the early seasons. true or false?
      i honestly did not like the new season. it started going downhill from the middle of season 3 for me. another show i am sad to see digress is House. it's sad that i don't get excited about it like i used to.

Comment

Anyone still watching, this year is getting very interesting, wonder what that guy is using the zombies for? I am guessing experiments to try to find a cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          Anyone still watching, this year is getting very interesting, wonder what that guy is using the zombies for? I am guessing experiments to try to find a cure.
          yup still watching. If zombis are in it I am watching.
          I didnt see sundays yet so i cant say i will watch it tonight,

You watching SOA? that show is getting nutz also. I am not a tv guy specialy if I have to watch every week but both these shows are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
            i watched the first episode of this season after being told how great it was. it was ok but not enough to keep me tuned in. did the kid die after getting shot?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              i watched the first episode of this season after being told how great it was. it was ok but not enough to keep me tuned in. did the kid die after getting shot?
              nope hes all good.
              it did start slow but its alot better now.

Comment

BB is the dogs.

Walking Dead wound me up when he got stuck in the tank. Why the fuck didn't go to town and mow the bastards down before having a go on the cannon!!? They should put a tank in the release of Dead Rising.

Sorry: man + tank + zombies = carnage :)

I'll wait until a few episodes of season 2 have been televised then watch them back to back.
                Last edited by dinkysatan; 11-15-11, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Walking Dead is awsome I couldnt believe when shane and fatty when to the school and their running away all beat up out of ammo zombies on their ass and shane looks at dude and says sorry and shoots him in the fucking leg. OMFG I think the old guy is keeping em cause its people he knew from town and he dont want to kill em

Comment

Sons of Anarchy is bad as hell to they have really got into some shit dealin with the cartel i think jax will kill clay next epjsode

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
                      Sons of Anarchy is bad as hell to they have really got into some shit dealin with the cartel i think jax will kill clay next epjsode
                      i think gemma is going to off clay

Comment

Maybee, probly gonna be opey man it just gets better and better ever week.
                        Last edited by justinwayne; 11-17-11, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X