ronnie coleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronnie coleman

actually going out to dinner tomorrow night with big ron ... looking forward to it

take some pics if you can bro.

should be interesting. sure you will have some stories.

is it a group of people or just a date between you 2? :D some kinda event or something?
    Last edited by Bouncer; 10-20-11, 06:53 PM.

Comment

awesome bro
      i heard he is cool

Comment

Can't understand a word he says half the time lol, I doubt he's gonna tell you what he took etc but pretty cool anyway

Comment

Ronnie is a great bloke. I have eaten with him many times. Tell him Redback says hi.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            take some pics if you can bro.

should be interesting. sure you will have some stories.

is it a group of people or just a date between you 2? :D some kinda event or something?
            a woman pro by name of larrisa aswell ... my friend puts on a show every year ron is one of the guess posers .. we are taking him to dinner tonight .. he wants to train tomorrow so we will take him to the golds i train at .. def looking forward to talking with him

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Can't understand a word he says half the time lol, I doubt he's gonna tell you what he took etc but pretty cool anyway
              not many do except for kai .. he told me all the things he does ... actually interesting

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                not many do except for kai .. he told me all the things he does ... actually interesting
                Cool, tell him that I said hi, tell his father I said hi, and I'm looking forward to seeing him in south africa. Be very nice to him because he needs alot of help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Cool, tell him that I said hi, tell his father I said hi, and I'm looking forward to seeing him in south africa. Be very nice to him because he needs alot of help.
                  Haha pumping iron!!

Comment

You got it b!

Comment

Working...
                    X