How do girls do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do girls do it?

Man this female friend of mine I've known forever calls me and just on and on and fucking on about nothing. I actually laid my cell phone down and went and took a piss, got something to drink and munch on came back and this chick is still talking to herself<:rofl: Perfect timing too I pick up the phone and she says " you there? " ya i'm here lol yap yap yap wtf ever. My boys call me its short and to the point unless we clowning about something. Women can talk or txt for hours:wack:

Originally posted by dago View Post
    Man this female friend of mine I've known forever calls me and just on and on and fucking on about nothing. I actually laid my cell phone down and went and took a piss, got something to drink and munch on came back and this chick is still talking to herself<:rofl: Perfect timing too I pick up the phone and she says " you there? " ya i'm here lol yap yap yap wtf ever. My boys call me its short and to the point unless we clowning about something. Women<:wack:
    See fb plural meaning more than 1 :)

Comment

Yea those people that ramble on and on are just crazy aren't they? :D

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

You talk more shit than anyone I know..especially with that hillbiller stuff..nigga

Comment

I can text with the best of 'em, but I do not like talking on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Yea those people that ramble on and on are just crazy aren't they? :D
              :rofl:

Comment

Women are wired different bro

Comment

i prefer text conversations over anything else. plus i can play the whole "i didn't get your text" card if i just ignore someone. i usually only talk on the phone for super serious matters or if it's my parents. i use less than 100 minutes a month but thousands of texts.

Comment

Originally posted by mofo
                    i prefer text conversations over anything else. plus i can play the whole "i didn't get your text" card if i just ignore someone. i usually only talk on the phone for super serious matters or if it's my parents. i use less than 100 minutes a month but thousands of texts.
                    You shouldn't be like that to Rado, he was hurt.

Comment

You shouldn't be like that to Rado, he was hurt.
                      good. :)

Comment

Originally posted by mofo View Post
                        you never played that card with me? but then again bfe:)

Comment

You are like her forest gump bro. How could she be mean to her friendly retard buddy? :D

Comment

You are like her forest gump bro. How could she be mean to her friendly retard buddy? :D
                            All that? Wow..

Comment

do what redback does and grope them in public you get funnier messages that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X