WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW

I have been eating clean as hell for the last 8 months... I just finished the biggest fucking bowl of Capt'n Crunch ever..that shit was slamming!!!!:thumup: I'll probably get sick later.....LOLO

That's not your first cheat meal in 8 months is it?

Comment

no to be honest its the 2nd I can think of... I had a blizzard for desert about a month ago.. Thats the only stuff I can remember doing out of wack..

Comment

Na bro, you need a cheat meal at least once a week to keep metabolism up and keep you mentally right.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          Na bro, you need a cheat meal at least once a week to keep metabolism up and keep you mentally right.
          For sure.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            I been doing good... but That would be good man.... Fucking Pizza or some shit...Hell yea!:thumup:

Or some greasey ass hashbrowns covered with cheese and some eggs and waffles swimming in syrup FUCK YEA!!!! thats it breakfast tommorow!!

Its all Bouncers fault!

Comment

Oh. We're not supposed to eat like that everyday? :whistle:

Comment

just be careful rip, its very east to get back into a "bulking mode" mentally and tell yourself you are ok eating shit because you are "getting big". abs can go away real quick bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  just be careful rip, its very east to get back into a "bulking mode" mentally and tell yourself you are ok eating shit because you are "getting big". abs can go away real quick bro.
                  Yep I hear ya man, Im just messing around.:thumup:

Comment

i know, just putting it out there, i made that mistake to many times to count.

have 1 good meal per week where you have anything you want, then jump right back into eating clean, its a win win for mental and physical

Comment

Got ya I may start doing that.. been maintaing weight and waist for almost a month now. I seem full most of the time after cutting for so long. I dont know how I'll be able to eat more to bulk.. I am having a hard time making my maint calories. Im full as hell most of the day and still comming up short. I hate feeling bloated.

Comment

Working...
                      X