Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police allowed to track you via GPS

Alex Jones: 'Zuckerberg and Schmidt stole our privacy' - YouTube

ignore the nutty guys rant but its saying they can tap you without much authority needed

Comment

bro they put a gps on my ankle about 2 years ago over a fight..was part of my bond conditions..they can track anybody anytime anywhere with ease in todays age. watched some shit on the Taliban and tracking terrorists on national geographic the other night amazing

Comment

Alex Jones is such a fear monger. I can't stand to even hear that guys name or his fucking conspiracy theory bullshit website infowars. I've lost what little respect I ever mustered up for you....

Comment

Yeah he sounds like a salesman lol

Comment

I had a buddy ( I say 'had' because he has flipped his lid and I can no longer relate to him or his zombie and conspiracy theory horseshit) that takes that nuts babbling bullshit for gospel.

Comment

I find some political history just mind blowing and I think we have become far too trusting of our leaders but some of the conspiracy shit out there is laughable

Comment

Lol blm

Comment

The zombis are coming if you cant spray 650 rounds per minute or have a Benelli M4 you better have good cardio so you can get away from them,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                    The zombis are coming if you cant spray 650 rounds per minute or have a Benelli M4 you better have good cardio so you can get away from them,lol
                    I got a few crates of claymores, rpg's, and ak's....I'm set. Fuck cardio!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      I got a few crates of claymores, rpg's, and ak's....I'm set. Fuck cardio!
                      :rofl:

Comment

I forgot about the paint balls that are filled with blood to shoot my unsuspecting neighbors with; zombie chum ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X