Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Great F1 Driver

Sebastian Vettel Tribute - YouTube

one more shit post like this and i swear to fuck you banned for life you fucken scumbag.

redbull had vettel go flat today because they knew for the first time this season the mclaren was equal. lewis in an equal car will destroy vettel in every sense and you fucken know it you god damn scumbag.

vettle simply drives the best car in the field well. he doesnt race, he simply drives the best car.

Hamilton and Alonso are by far the greatest current drivers my miles. put those 2 guys in the redbull car and they would fucken destroy vettel.

die slow cock roach.

Comment

the greatest most passionate driver since Senna..

The great King Lewis Hamilton

F1 Lewis Hamilton Tribute [HD] - YouTube

Comment

Stick to nascar and indy car you blindfolded hick. You know nothing about english motorsport, saying vettel is not great is just plain stupid. Nobody is saying hamilton isn't a good driver. Educate yourself our go watch baseball, leave F1

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          the greatest most passionate driver since Senna..

The great King Lewis Hamilton

F1 Lewis Hamilton Tribute [HD] - YouTube
          comparing him to senna is plain dumb

Comment

Boom!

Lewis Hamilton - How You Like Me Now - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Stick to nascar and indy car you blindfolded hick. You know nothing about english motorsport, saying vettel is not great is just plain stupid. Nobody is saying hamilton isn't a good driver. Educate yourself our go watch baseball, leave F1
              Vettel has never proven himself as a racer you fucken piece of shit. he has proven himself only as a driver of the best car.

Comment

Vettel has never proven himself as a racer you fucken piece of shit. he has proven himself only as a driver of the best car.
                Lol

Comment

comparing him to senna is plain dumb
                  you just dont see it yet my old friend. he has more drive in himself than the whole fucken field combined. he is a pitbull of racing.

Comment

I'll destroy both of them. I just won the Leaf Cup yesterday as Yoshi.

Comment

Lol
                      everytime he is under pressure he fucks up, everytime he has to get past someone worth a shit he cannot.

95% of the time this season he simply drove around the track in a superior car and did battle with no one.

Comment

you just dont see it yet my old friend. he has more drive in himself than the whole fucken field combined. he is a pitbull of racing.
                        You had him wrote off but give months ago, change your mind more than my wife and her clothes. Vettel is a great driver

Comment

Vettel is a great driver
                          you are correct, he is a great DRIVER.

he isnt a racer. not compared to Lewis and Fernando. they are RACING DRIVERS. huge difference.

put those 3 guys in 100% equal cars and i promise you Vettel finishes a distant 3rd.

the redbull has simply been many times better then any car out there this year.

you confuse what is great here. Redbull as a team is great. the aero dynamasist Adrian Newey is great, the pit crew is the fastest. vettle is a product of his amazing team.

Comment

Semantics, we'll see over the next year or two, Alonso had his shot, hamilton is a child that throes his dummy out, thats petulance not passion, vettel has composure and strategy, becoming like schumacher was

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                              Semantics, we'll see over the next year or two, Alonso had his shot, hamilton is a child that throes his dummy out, thats petulance not passion, vettel has composure and strategy, becoming like schumacher was
                              Give me aggression and passion over calm and boring any day of the week. Hamilton has brought the most exciting moments to this season of Fucken boredom.

Comment

Working...
                              X