Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Damme comeback pics

Getting in shape for expendables 2.

Guy looks almost the same he did in his movies from the 1980's, even the face.

Bit skinny but he was never big, just shredded.

Lmfao those urkel shorts. :rofl:

Comment

Never liked any of his sissy ass movies

Comment

Originally posted by dago
        Never liked any of his sissy ass movies
        Fuck outta here hillbilly, blood sport and that other one where he kicks down a tree is bad ass

Comment

Looks fantastic,.gh and test availablenow no need to age

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            lol

I swear for fucks sake anyone that looks like he does for some reason can't be natural? lol...
            I think its so given he supplements he's gotta be 50 right?

Comment

rado i think its safe to say that he is on at least gh being good friends with sly and working on expendables 2. and no he hasnt been in the same shape for years. he has just gotten back into looking like his old form recently to prepare for the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                rado i think its safe to say that he is on at least gh being good friends with sly and working on expendables 2. and no he hasnt been in the same shape for years. he has just gotten back into looking like his old form recently to prepare for the movie.
                Exactly, all credit to him either way, my point is that age needn't be a restriction, not a psychological thing but physiologically also now that gh and test are available.

Comment

Agreed. Props to him. Requires hard work and dedication regardless of GH or anything else.

Comment

Another gay wrestling story, brought to you by Rado.

Comment

That's not my point though. Just because he hangs with Sly and is getting ready for a new film, doesn't mean he's on anything. But it goes to show you how people perceive of others of who you associate yourself with. So you should come hang with me so people think you're actually worth a fucking penny in your life lol.

Not like I'm against him or anyone doing AS. Just gets old when people are quick to judge someone using drugs becase they're in shape.

People assume the same about me. Still have a good size and strength and it just annoys me when I roll; "Dude, what are you taking?" :whistle

We had wrestling practice over the weekend(yes we wrestle as well)and we were doing round robins. Well some dude there is 6'7" at exactly 300lbs and it was my turn to wrestle.

I know better not to shoot and if I were, to immediately escape/sit out and maintain back control. Going for a leg take down is just :retard::retard: Well I shot after 45 seconds of just watching his foot pattern and me being faster, I shot for the right leg, sat out and quickly just got back control.

All he had to do is stand up(which he did)and I'm fucked. I can't take a guy down that big from a wrestling stand point; BJJ is another story. Point is this; his comments to me afterwards were; "Pretty strong guy for your size, what are you taking?" :fight:

So when you see someone these days that looks better than an average person, lean, muscular build, etc...It's sad that society has been accustomed to judge quickly and use the word "Steroids"
                      Dang rado, this is way too long for anyone to read!

Comment

That's not my point though. Just because he hangs with Sly and is getting ready for a new film, doesn't mean he's on anything. But it goes to show you how people perceive of others of who you associate yourself with. So you should come hang with me so people think you're actually worth a fucking penny in your life lol.

Not like I'm against him or anyone doing AS. Just gets old when people are quick to judge someone using drugs becase they're in shape.

People assume the same about me. Still have a good size and strength and it just annoys me when I roll; "Dude, what are you taking?" :whistle

We had wrestling practice over the weekend(yes we wrestle as well)and we were doing round robins. Well some dude there is 6'7" at exactly 300lbs and it was my turn to wrestle.

I know better not to shoot and if I were, to immediately escape/sit out and maintain back control. Going for a leg take down is just :retard::retard: Well I shot after 45 seconds of just watching his foot pattern and me being faster, I shot for the right leg, sat out and quickly just got back control.

All he had to do is stand up(which he did)and I'm fucked. I can't take a guy down that big from a wrestling stand point; BJJ is another story. Point is this; his comments to me afterwards were; "Pretty strong guy for your size, what are you taking?" :fight:

So when you see someone these days that looks better than an average person, lean, muscular build, etc...It's sad that society has been accustomed to judge quickly and use the word "Steroids"
                        anyone got the cliff notes?

Comment

LOL i actually reat the whole thing. and by the way bro you took steroids half your life so umm ya you do use just cuz you are not on right this second dont mean a thing you still have you god damn abuser

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

anyone got the cliff notes?
                            Rado wrestled this weekend(yes, he wrestles and does jiujitsu). He got matched up with a monster. Rado knows what not to do, but upon studying the monster's slow, and cumbersome movement. Rado realizes that he can take a shot and control the guy from the back.
                            Monster gives Rado much praise for his high level of skill and then proceeds to ask him what drugs he takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              Rado wrestled this weekend(yes, he wrestles and does jiujitsu). He got matched up with a monster. Rado knows what not to do, but upon studying the monster's slow, and cumbersome movement. Rado realizes that he can take a shot and control the guy from the back.
                              Monster gives Rado much praise for his high level of skill and then proceeds to ask him what drugs he takes.
                              I have the cliff notes to this.

RADO is the greatest ever mother fuckers just ask him,lol

Comment

Working...
                              X