Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl with the Greatest Ass on the Planet Does 135ilb Squats on Live TV

Try to look away.

Girl with the Greatest Ass on the Planet Does 135ilb Squats on Live TV - YouTube!

stfu

Comment

I would eat my dinner off that ass.

Then eat the ass for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        You're a white faggot...You'd have no clue wtf to do with an ass like that...Fact!
        you are just over 5 feet, just over 200lbs, not for nothen bro but what would a little fella like you do with her? she is about your size bro. she wants the big dogs, not the little old men with low test levels. lol gtfo.

Comment

lets say you have the biggest dick on the planet.

your almost 40 and natural.

you really think you could keep up with a 28 year old on test? even if your dick is twice as big as mine. its still half soft even when hard and you can go at max once a day. i would fucken smoke the bitch bro, she would run away saying "he is to aggressive and horny all the time". gtfo old man.

Comment

I'm about to fuck you both and I'm hung like a badger.

Comment

you are a challenge to other natural old men bro. you arent a challange to me. you are an old lion. we talked about this before, the young lion is here now. Simba VS Scar (HD) - YouTube

Comment

Why do you think younger women like older men? Because you young dumb fucks have no clue, I mean no clue...but say what you wish...Have to eat my lunch now; tuna steak again!
                not about what they want. its about what you are capable of and what i am capable of. you cant hang anymore old man. except that and you will be at peace.

Comment

Ok bro....whatever you say...I will school you in anything. Now stfu for once and tuck your tail back between your ass.
                  school me in bodybuilding then. school me in intelligence, school me in youth, school me in test levels..

gtfo old man, your time is over. boom!

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
                    I'm about to fuck you both and I'm hung like a badger.
                    Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Priceless!!

Comment

You're a white faggot...You'd have no clue wtf to do with an ass like that...Fact!
                      I'd be up in it thats what

Comment

Damn Zebra was comming alive...

Comment

damn nice ASSSS! Question is, how does she do that in heels? That sounds painful

Comment

Working...
                          X