Sorry but LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but LOL!

Violence: Shock #OWS video Cops pepper spray peaceful #OccupyCalifornia students - YouTube

should have replaced the spray with an assault rifle. lol

Comment

I am in the middle on this occupy crap. A lot of people were out there with no idea on what they were protesting, but it started out with the purpose of calling attention to the deregulation of WS/Banks that started in the late 80's. Those deregulations made TONS of people rich, while also paving the way for the entire market collapse/real estate bubble bursting.

Comment

They should have busted up these congregations of idiots a long time ago from coast to coast.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          They should have busted up these congregations of idiots a long time ago from coast to coast.
          Hell yeah. We should just continue to watch politicians, big banks, WS, the fed, and welfare fucks rip us off. We need to be good sheep, none of this "thinking" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000

Hell yeah. We should just continue to watch politicians, big banks, WS, the fed, and welfare fucks rip us off. We need to be good sheep, none of this "thinking" crap.
            Spoken like a poor fuck. Be a 1%er like me and Stfu. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Spoken like a poor fuck. Be a 1%er like me and Stfu. :D
              Compared to me you are a poor bastard. I'm in the 0.5% :nutkick:

Comment

Working...
              X