• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I took the tram today

Racist GOAT of an Individual on The Tram in Croydon - YouTube

Negroes and the Polish....what a day.

Comment

She sounds drunk, been arrested and jailed since received death threats etc. only complaint that I have with her arrest etc was that if out was a black guy cussing off white people our indeed so black guy of jamaican descent cussing off africans no action would have been taken, never does. A white guy gets beaten by blacks, out was just a fight, a black guy gets beaten by white then it's always deemed racist

Comment

Setting a nice example in front of the kid - will be a hooligan in another 15 years. Damn chavs...

Comment

Absolute quality.

She couldn't have been from Croydon or she wouldn't started mouthing off, unless of course she figured the kid was her shield.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
            Absolute quality.

She couldn't have been from Croydon or she wouldn't started mouthing off, unless of course she figured the kid was her shield.
            LOL yeah, I train at Muscle FX in Croydon sometimes, place is like the the fuckin pen, every brother you speak to just got out after doing bird for something. Place is full of hoods lol!

Comment

Damn, didn't know that Croydon was the Compton of England lol... My aunt lives in Selsdon which is right outside Croydon. I've been through Croydon many times especially to take the train into London. Didn't know I was in mortal danger every time I looked at someone the wrong way :rofl:

Comment

:noo:
                Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Damn, didn't know that Croydon was the Compton of England lol... My aunt lives in Selsdon which is right outside Croydon. I've been through Croydon many times especially to take the train into London. Didn't know I was in mortal danger every time I looked at someone the wrong way :rofl:
                probably done crime stats out there somewhere but yeah thats where the riots were the other month

Comment

Working...
                X