No announcement yet.

Bisping Vs Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayhem is an even bigger turd than I thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      Mayhem is an even bigger turd than I thought he was.
      LOL that was not mayhem not sure what happened.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          LOL that was not mayhem not sure what happened.
          everyone you know or root for gets annihilated :rofl:
          never heard of him but thought he was a great coach and really wanted to help these guys get better. he just gassed at the fight 1st round he looked pretty good.

good fights. the kid had a nice arm bar

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors

never heard of him but thought he was a great coach and really wanted to help these guys get better. he just gassed at the fight 1st round he looked pretty good.

good fights. the kid had a nice arm bar
              He was gassed at the end of the first. He wasted sooooo much fucking energy trying to take full mount on Bisping. Mayhem opening up his hands was just stupid. Bisping just picked him apart with his hands.

Comment

If you get that gassed in the first round trying to get mount then you don't belong in the ufc. He was out of shape and predictable. Turning and dropping his head when he threw his overhand right. Lucky he didn't eat a knee.

There is a reason he hasn't fought in the ufc since 2005. He can't hang with the elite.

I like the guy. He was a good coach, but he has no business in the ufc.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  :pissed: can you imagine what they would do to you? alot worse then you have seen on TV. trust me even the worst of the worst in the UFC are complete bad mother fuckers.

not sure what happened to Mayhem ( I dont know him either by the way) but he is never that sloppy on his feet. he is no bisping but not that bad and he wont gass like that either. his ground game is where he fights and its good.

Comment

Bisping is just an average brit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Bisping is just an average brit
                      so you are saying the avg Britt is a fag? poor country!

Comment

Lol,hendo, silva, and a couple others are only ones that could best him

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

:pissed: can you imagine what they would do to you? alot worse then you have seen on TV. trust me even the worst of the worst in the UFC are complete bad mother fuckers.

not sure what happened to Mayhem ( I dont know him either by the way) but he is never that sloppy on his feet. he is no bisping but not that bad and he wont gass like that either. his ground game is where he fights and its good.
                          Yup other then BJJ"ers pro fighters would massacre normal humans. Lol @ bjj"ers pro cloth tuggers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                            Lol,hendo, silva, and a couple others are only ones that could best him
                            He will never be champ so it's irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              Yup other then BJJ"ers pro fighters would massacre normal humans. Lol @ bjj"ers pro cloth tuggers
                              actually yes they would! I am like you all that sword fighting on the ground is gay but it works and works crazy good if you dont know it.
                              most guys in the UFC would have your arm broke before you even knew what happened. this of coarse would have to be the bigger guys or you might just pick him up and slam him in the dirt,lol

I was actually talking about any of the UFC guys. they are just good and would smash normal people including myself and i know how to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                                He will never be champ so it's irrelevant.
                                I don't like the guy for what its worth but I think much of is an act. Dana has taken care of him not thrown him under a bus with match ups, he will wait till silva gets past it then feed him to the count

Comment

Working...
                                X