• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ileagal to be fat in japan

Being FAT is now illegal in Japan. ;) - YouTube

needs to happen everywhere. not based on waist size though but by bf%

Comment

Obviously not 'illegal' to be illiterate in oz, lmao.

Comment

Goddamn savages, eating with sticks.

Comment

What, health premiums for fatties should be higher than those who take care of themselves? What an outrage! Fatties should be allowed to milk the medical system on the thin guy's dime all they want.

Belly fat is highly correlated with CV disease. Good idea to reduce waistlines, although the Japanese are worrying about nothing. They may not be buff, but hard to find a fatty there.

Comment

And LOL at what the video considered as fat... they should walk around in Costco or an American mall sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Obviously not 'illegal' to be illiterate in oz, lmao.
              I always have trouble with that cunting word

Comment

Sumo?

Comment

^ How many sumos are there? A couple of hundred? A thousand? Out of a population of over 100 million. The vast majority of Japanese are pretty thin. I work with Japanese labs and technical companies all the time. Dudes aren't going to set any bodyweight strength benchmarks, but fat? No.

Comment

i think he is asking do they get some sort of pass for exceeding the limits or do they have to pay fines etc..

Comment

Oh ok... my bad. Not sure, good question. I suspect an exemption since sumo is considered to be part of their national heritage.

Comment

this needs to happen everywhere. so i stop throwing up everytime i go to the beach and see a beached whale full of hail damage.

Comment

Working...
                        X