Limitless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless

Good movie, basically makes you feel like my normal self. You normals should try that drug!!

Just one big cocaine add I thought, welcome to 2010

Comment

It's on Netflix now in HD and 5.1

Comment

It wasn't bad, but the first thing you would do if you were that smart would be to copy the formula for the drug.

Movie just fell flat in spots.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
          It wasn't bad, but the first thing you would do if you were that smart would be to copy the formula for the drug.

Movie just fell flat in spots.
          Also you would take care of those Russian fags following you around. He clearly had the money and power to kill the Russians and yet he let himself be bullied by them the whole time. Same thing with that creepy old fuck that followed him around the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Also you would take care of those Russian fags following you around. He clearly had the money and power to kill the Russians and yet he let himself be bullied by them the whole time. Same thing with that creepy old fuck that followed him around the whole.
            Doesn't matter how smart you are fear will get to you and make you do stupid shit and that was the case with the Russians. He got scared.

Comment

First time I saw this movie I was amazed and thought they did a great job!
              Second time watching it...ehhh.

Comment

Working...
              X