Kelly Ryan eligible for parole in 3 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Ryan eligible for parole in 3 weeks

12/23/11 Kelly Ryan will be eligible for parole. Time seems to fly but then again she was only charged with aiding; buying the lighter fluid and it was her jaguar that got toasted. She divorced Titus in prison so as far as I know she'll be single if she makes parole.

Free Titus, she was the one that killed her

Comment

^ interesting, I bet she's a hot fuck though, like a basic instinct thing going on. Wonder if she will try get involved in the fitness industry again. Looked liked a greying old hag last time I saw but with some cosmetics could probably look good again

Comment

Ryan was bitterly jealous and she tazzed her to death. Titus took the blame to save her. Free titus free Titus free Titus!!

Comment

source? Also did they allow get into the relationship and bedroom, if so titus iss absolute part of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
            source? Also did they allow get into the relationship and bedroom, if so titus iss absolute part of it
            Nope all her fault Titus was at church

Comment

Church lol, guy was a known juice head, always going off at everyone, trying to fuck everything, from the moment he swallowed his first dbol tablet his short guy chip on shoulder came out and it was only a matter of time. He even fell out and talked snack about bob chic. If you busted him out of jail he woulda rape sana, while threatening you, steel your money, shoot your dog then laugh as he ride off

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                Church lol, guy was a known juice head, always going off at everyone, trying to fuck everything, from the moment he swallowed his first dbol tablet his short guy chip on shoulder came out and it was only a matter of time. He even fell out and talked snack about bob chic. If you busted him out of jail he woulda rape sana, while threatening you, steel your money, shoot your dog then laugh as he ride off
                Bro where did you hear he was a juice head? Source?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  Bro where did you hear he was a juice head? Source?
                  Lol; palumbo, Kovacs, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    ^ interesting, I bet she's a hot fuck though, like a basic instinct thing going on. Wonder if she will try get involved in the fitness industry again. Looked liked a greying old hag last time I saw but with some cosmetics could probably look good again
                    That was the heroin bro. Her eyes were sunk deep and the po po reported track marks in the arms and feet.

Is it sad that I very recently looked up contact info for Titus? The first time I met him was about ten years ago at a local max muscle. First Ifbb pro id ever seen in person up close. I was amazed. Cool as fuck. The whole thing is fucked up man.

So by my calculations kelly is in her early to mid 40s for the single fellas...at the least shed have some good bb insight

Comment

I would date Kelly just to feel closer to king Titus. Lolz

Comment

Goddamn criminals!

Comment

no fucken way. you will never see her face again other then when she gets released and its a news story.

she will go back home and live with her family.

Comment

Free Kelly!

Comment

KELLY RYAN PAROLE

Word on the street is that Kelly has been detained by the prison for another year, making it late 2012 when she is up for parole again.

Comment

Working...
                              X