My dog is in labor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog is in labor

Two days out from leaving for NY...today at 6 am my bitch starts panting whining and shaking. She has been in labor all day but no puppies yet. It is her first litter and its been 12 hours. Hope I dont have to take her to the vet. Our NY trip was expensive enough. If anyone on here that has had a dog have pups feel free to share any tips cause we dont know what the fuck to do

What were you planning on doing with the dog when you went to NYC? Why is this such a surprise to you?

Bro, you need to get her the help she needs, if she continues to suffer and no pups you need to take care of her, fuck your NYC trip. My weak spot is dogs, i love em to dearh and you sort of sound like yours is an after thought..

Comment

No way bro give me some credit. Our ny trip was planned months befote she got prego and we have family that we have lined up to watch her and the pups for the four days we're gone. It was no surprise, we knew it would be within days of leaving. Just never birthed puppiea before.

So far 4 pups!! Boxers...3 are reversed brindle males and 1 black female like her mom. Super cute...maybe more pups

1 male is a fuckin beast. "king kong" is wat wer callin him

Comment

Post some pictures of those bad boys/girls

Comment

ok, it was the the way you worded it sounded like "fuck, my dog is pregnant and in pain and I want to go on my trip and cant be bothered with this!"

dogs are my sensitive spot. no emotion for anything else. :D

Comment

Post up some pics man. A lot of us on here have boxers.

Comment

boxers best dogs to ever exist. anyone that says otherwise will get shot in the fucken face because you dont know your ass from your elbow! :D

Comment

My wife wants another dog. They want to play too much though, I need something that requires less attention, like a picture of a dog.

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    boxers best dogs to ever exist. anyone that says otherwise will get shot in the fucken face because you dont know your ass from your elbow! :D
                    Fuck off. Here is the best dog ever. :D

Comment

Sorry beast but cassius (my 95lb sire) would rip that dobie a new one. He is reverse brindle and striped/colored just like a tiger. The bitch is solid black. 6 total pups...pics soon on way to nj now

Comment

Cool bro, dog fighting. Bro don't even go there with that shit on this site. I put a bullet in your Fucken head along with your whole family including any kids and old people just to save the pups. Good day sir. :D

Comment

Sorry about the comment about murdering you and your family in cold blood. My mind is darkened by the Deca. Lol

Comment

Its all good homie ak-47 is my fukken address. Man id never let cash fight another dog. Hes too nice for that. Break in my house and watch him go ape shit.

Best breed imo. Mine are all German, big heads. I'll get some pics up of them as soon as we get back from the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                              Sorry beast but cassius (my 95lb sire) would rip that dobie a new one. He is reverse brindle and striped/colored just like a tiger. The bitch is solid black. 6 total pups...pics soon on way to nj now
                              I'll take brain over brawn any day. But if you wanted to fight your dog ain't got shit on my national dog. This fucker kills anything gets in his way. From wolves to cheetahs. :thumup:

Kangal Dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
                              X