Russian scientists to clone woolly mammoth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    Why do you constantly imply I sleep around? You don't know a thing about me, so cut it out.
    haha, Mr.I and radio both clueless almost 40 somethings that can never tell where that line is. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

haha, Mr.I and radio both clueless almost 40 somethings that can never tell where that line is. :rofl:
      Exactly.

Mr I = completely different person than the start of the year.

Comment

Exactly.

bout a year and a half ago something changed. he is still a good guy most days but he started getting a bit strange about that time frame. mid life crises or just a bit down would be my guess. when you are down your interest start to change a bit and that is reflected in his posts. suddenly a surge in political/conspiracy type shit where he never posted about before. its a common thing, your brain focuses on other things to avoid what is bothering you. thats why i half joke with him about "getting horminzed" i feel like that would give him a boost and pull him out of the slump.

rado is just simply not a smart man. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Comment

Why do you constantly imply I sleep around? You don't know a thing about me, so cut it out.
            Do I do that constantly? sorry, something bouncer or Kaiser said, can't remember which, clearly BS and never intended with menace:thumup:

Comment

bout a year and a half ago something changed. he is still a good guy most days but he started getting a bit strange about that time frame. mid life crises or just a bit down would be my guess. when you are down your interest start to change a bit and that is reflected in his posts. suddenly a surge in political/conspiracy type shit where he never posted about before. its a common thing, your brain focuses on other things to avoid what is bothering you. thats why i half joke with him about "getting horminzed" i feel like that would give him a boost and pull him out of the slump.

Reliably off base as usual:thumup: and also a great demonstration of a unique ability to take simple facts, twist them out of context and make an unhappy version. This is the work of someone deeply unhappy in their own life and future. A failed bodybuilder perhaps who saw that he wasn't elite calibre and went to pull away from the bodybuilding scene, saying it was dirty and throws dirt at it with every opportunity to discredit atheletes in an attempt to hide his insecurity. The problem is that he then realises he had nothing to fall back on, no law degree, no acting carear, nothing. He now finds himself in life long limbo; not a liked competitive bodybuilder but stuck on steroids because he has nothing else and its his only way to feel something.

How do you like that assessement you miserable fuck?:rofl:

Seriousely, I take more of an interest in world affairs and read deeper than the headlines these days thats for sure but I don't take most of the conspiracy stuff too seriousely. That being said, its more dumb to not believe that governments and people get up to mischief all the time, just look at history and tell me I'm wrong!

Comment

Exactly.

A shit load better off; perminent job, extended house, stabalised and healthy own hormones. Training is more consistant and injury free but not as good as I want it to be.

Comment

Haha, he comes back to us when pushed! Spot on and bravo!

Comment

Haha, he comes back to us when pushed! Spot on and bravo!
                    Again you fall at my wit, my power grows stronger, most of your plays were learned from I

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Again you fall at my wit, my power grows stronger, most of your plays were learned from I
                      Cool cool, no problems bro! :D

Comment

Cool cool, no problems bro! :D
                        yeah yeah just go find your wooly mamouth and the Yeti monster lol!

I'd like to see a Sabretooth tiger! thats gotta be possible if a mamouth is

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          yeah yeah just go find your wooly mamouth and the Yeti monster lol!

I'd like to see a Sabretooth tiger! thats gotta be possible if a mamouth is
                          MR I is on a roll.....:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                          X