Holiday Gym goers - son of a mother fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Gym goers - son of a mother fuck

Fucken gym is twice as crowded with these fat fucken old slobs. They come in after thanksgiving and dont leave until about a month after christmas when they lose there will to workout.

I had to ask 3 separate people how many sets they had left so that I could use the bench or equipment they were using. These slobs looked at me like i was speaking chinese. They had no clue what "how many sets you got left" even meant. After the 1st time of asking nicely I had enough. Told the other 2 people to go talk somewhere else because you are taking up space here. I think one lady told me I was rude but I had my music blasting so not sure.

My strategy for these holiday gym slobs is to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible in the hopes of them leaving sooner.

Originally posted by rado
    Or you could do a "drive by"....Farts always work....
    Yep a good dose of whey an hour befor gym time will do it!!!:thumup:

Comment

Lol... Would love to see a video of that encounter between Bouncer and fat slob... I've been lucky - even though I use Planet Shitness, I've not really had any major crowding issues. Our fat slobs here don't even bother to show up to the gym.. :rofl:

Comment

Hate the gym around holidays. Pet peeve for sure

Comment

Soon enough, we'll be dealing with the New Year's resolution cunts at the gym.

Comment

Rado you like them fat bitches too. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Never bro...I've never been with any fat chick...I'm way too shallow for that:D
              Don't lie. You send me this picture last week saying that you just had your first threesome.

Comment

Yeah...you would. :rofl:

Comment

Eat shit radio. :rofl:

Comment

That's right bitch. My boy is calling you out. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X