Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minn VS Chicago on now...

Should be one hell of a game...:thumup:

yep it was went thru overtime and ended in a shoot out...good Hockey..a good fight too...I ask what more could a guy ask for in a sport?

Comment

Need to do something about the concussions. The current situation is bullshit.

Need to go to international rink size and reduce the hard armor these guys wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Need to do something about the concussions. The current situation is bullshit.

Need to go to international rink size and reduce the hard armor these guys wear.
        That could fix it. I agree its a bit much... but Idk if I like the intrenational rink size idea.... there is normally much less action in those games..they dont have to hustle as much it seems..

Comment

i assume they were using the international size during the Olympics. that was the only time i could get into hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i assume they were using the international size during the Olympics. that was the only time i could get into hockey.
            Thats correct..bigger rink

Comment

I wish I could find the Shootout shot Kane made to win the game for chicago..he put a serious move on the Goalie from MINN...made him look bad..real bad. It was an awesome shot.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                That could fix it. I agree its a bit much... but Idk if I like the intrenational rink size idea.... there is normally much less action in those games..they dont have to hustle as much it seems..
                You watch a game from the 70s or 80s and now and it is not even the same. The guys are so much bigger and faster. This, along with the hard plastic armor these guys wear means it's not too surprising why the concussion situation is what it is.

Comment

I think if they would get some better headgear it would help a lot Scrum.. They wear light weight loose fitting head gear, that IMHO needs to be fixed....I personally think that would help more then anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X