Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we should run ours this way...

Russia's Toughest Prisons_Documentary 2011 - Video Dailymotion

Don't we have enough brutal prisons already? Not sure we need to learn anything from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
      Don't we have enough brutal prisons already? Not sure we need to learn anything from anyone.
      Brutal prison? Just inmate on inmate violence. US prisoners have it pretty good. 3 hot meals, exercise yards, etc. The prison system is a huge joke and a waste of money with not many benefits. Most people aren't reformed when they get out, they are just better criminals.

Comment

I just love the "attitude" of our U.S. tough guys/ gang bangers..like prison is a right of passage, I think these russians figured out quick...they done fucked up...:rofl:

Comment

Still not sure why guard-on-inmate violence is a good thing. That's my only point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Still not sure why guard-on-inmate violence is a good thing. That's my only point.
            Cause the inmates aren't supposed to be running the place with all their "rights" like they do in the states. Its not supposed to be a place you want to go back too... Prison should be a controlled enviroment just like they showed IMHO. then folks will have incentive to be a functional part of society if they get a second chance hopefully...because they wont wanna go back to prison.:thumup:

Comment

Lol I told you I need a prostate check but I'm a sissy. I'm just getting regular blood work

What you wanna know about prison I'll tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                You're getting that ass of yours checked because of prison:rofl:
                :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Inmates run prisons, not the people who work there..this is a fact homie;)

Anyone that's been in prison will tell you this and I only know this because I've been around the system long enough to know better because of what I do for a living.

Inmates deal drugs and even control their outside game from within, trust me. It's a billion dollar industry!

Yea we as tax payers pay for an inmate to be housed anywhere between the ranges of $28K-$38K a year and it's fucked up.
                  yep and I may be wrong but I believe the great state of georgia only allows like 5 k per student in school a year... real nice when prisoners get more of the budget then kids in school...:wack:

Comment

Working...
                  X