ME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME.

This problem can usually be fixed by showering more often.

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

Seriously that's pretty freaking amazing, how that school of fish move as 1 organism.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Seriously that's pretty freaking amazing, how that school of fish move as 1 organism.
          i think the same thing would happen if you were looking down on a massive crowd of people from a helicopter view and a tank was driving around in the crowd. its just survival mode of the individual, when you have many individuals doing what comes natural and getting out of the way it appears as if the crowd is thinking as one. am i off base?

Comment

Yeah I agree, but a single fish is a pretty stupid creature, brain wise compared to a human. Each one takes its cues from it neighbor in the school and collectively, they can react to predators much more effectively. Neat how evolution has worked.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Just trying to sound smart when you're a dumb fuck...Thanks for posting the obvious...oooooooooohhhhhhh.

Fish see shark=swim the fuck away

People see tank coming at them=people run...wow...rocket science:retard:
              this is about fish acting individually or as a group, you wouldn't understand, you are just a simple man.

Comment

group thinking vs individual thinking. you would understand, you a simple fella.

Comment

Working...
                X