http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16239693

Will post tmz news later

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Will post tmz news later
      :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Fucking more entertaining than some chino dying...like I give a fuck about him...
        World news wouldn't interest you, stick to the ohier times for your farm and local bingo night news.

Comment

World news is interesting...but in this instance, eh not so much. I've got other things to read or concentrate on....Like what I'm trainig all week and what we're cooking for the 20 people we have coming over....boom...some guido like you wouldn't know shit about hosting that many people.
          Have fun at your hillbilly ohier party. I will be thinking about you with my piñacalada at the beach.

Comment

Bwahahahahahah

North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il - YouTube

Comment

They're totally brainwashed over there, bit like america with its media, nothing will change I doubt, his don will take over and be just the same

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                bit like america with its media
                regions of america maybe. the north east and west coast of america is far more educated and knowledgeable about the world then any of you curry eating cunts. gotta remember brah, we have towns as big as your pathetic little country.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  regions of america maybe. the north east and west coast of america is far more educated and knowledgeable about the world then any of you curry eating cunts. gotta remember brah, we have towns as big as your pathetic little country.
                  Millions of drone bees and sheeple, a fuken 16 year old brit is about to whoop google so ass with a new search site concept, quality not quantity over here bro, we always punched above our weight, go east your elvis burger you wanky yanky

Comment

:59 second mark :rofl: lmao...like I said...who gives a shit.
                    He starved and depressed the nation and yet they weep for him

Comment

Looks orchestrated to me

Comment

Looks orchestrated to me
                        it is dipshit. your brilliant i tell ya.

Comment

lol.... people are just hedging their bets. They are going to pretend to weep for him as long as they are unsure the old regime is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            lol.... people are just hedging their bets. They are going to pretend to weep for him as long as they are unsure the old regime is gone.
                            Exactly, state ration is a small bowl of cereal a day, millions starving

Comment

Exactly, state ration is a small bowl of cereal a day, millions starving
                              really? educate us more. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X