• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather jail

In before, ninety days apparently details to follow

beat his kids mum a year ago, just got sentenced

Comment

I'm gonna beat you if you don't get your shit together!

Comment

He will probably go in and be released in 24 hours do to over crowding. I think some of these stars like a little jail time publicity to help their 'thug' like image which in some stupid way makes them more popular.

Comment

Man, you need to give this negro crap a rest. It is not doing your image any favors. It is all fine to kid around, but really, come on bro.

Comment

I agree with rado scrum. Guy is a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              I agree with rado scrum. Guy is a piece of shit.
              Not arguing with rado on what quality of person Mayweather is, just the use of the word negro. Not necessary, guaranteed to turn off people visiting the site. We know it is an offensive word, why use it? It makes the user look like a dumb hick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Not arguing with rado on what quality of person Mayweather is, just the use of the word negro. Not necessary, guaranteed to turn off people visiting the site. We know it is an offensive word, why use it? It makes the user look like a dumb hick.
                He wants to offend.

Comment

Scrum you were one of those kids in school with your head in your book the whole class. Guys like me and rado were in class getting blowjobs and giving kids wedgies.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                    Man, you need to give this negro crap a rest. It is not doing your image any favors. It is all fine to kid around, but really, come on bro.
                    Yup, sounds ignorant, uneducated and hickish.

Comment

Originally posted by redback
                      Guys like me and rado were in class getting blowjobs and giving kids wedgies.
                      Rado was the only south American growing up in a Illinois town, kid cut lawns by day and cleaner toilets by night.

Comment

bwahaha

Comment

Scrum you were one of those kids in school with your head in your book the whole class. Guys like me and rado were in class giving blowjobs and getting wedgies.
                          FTFY....

Comment

Scrum you were one of those kids in school with your head in your book the whole class. Guys like me and rado were in class getting blowjobs and giving kids wedgies.
                            I dont care who you are...thats funny shit!:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper

I dont care who you are...thats funny shit!:rofl:
                              Radio you should be concerned that the hill dweller finds you to be hilarious. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X