A litte salt water action today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A litte salt water action today

Just off the coast of georgia yesterday.. Too warm for this time of year...but we made a day of it..

bet those birds family's are wondering where they are.

i wish you the same fate and your family the same worry during this Holiday season.

Merry Christmas! :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      bet those birds family's are wondering where they are.

i wish you the same fate and your family the same worry during this Holiday season.

Merry Christmas! :D
      Lol.

Classic B response.

Comment

LOL@ bouncers hypocracy as he tucks into his christmas Turkey that he bought from cosco, thems fuckers never even saw daylight you cunt and you finance their species perpetual torture just like your kirkland package chicken!

Duck L'Orange it is lipripper, were they migrating or pairing up? were you in a boat or on shore?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          LOL@ bouncers hypocracy as he tucks into his christmas Turkey that he bought from cosco, thems fuckers never even saw daylight you cunt and you finance their species perpetual torture just like your kirkland package chicken!

Duck L'Orange it is lipripper, were they migrating or pairing up? were you in a boat or on shore?
          Thats what Im talking about!!!!

we were hunting along the coast in the salt water using a layout boat on this day. layout boats are BADASS!!! heres some action(not us) but its how we hunted today.... Its in your face duck huntin

Layout hunting for diver ducks - YouTube

Layout boats put you laying on your back at the surface of the water and you float inside your decoy spread...then ya sit up and shoot um..
          ..very cool stuff!

Comment

they were on fucken kayaks or some shit, you from carolina or georgia

Comment

What you gotta remember Lipripper is that you and me are country folk, townies like Bouncer will never get it. They sit there eating their processed meat voting for tougher gun laws and don't shoot the bunny rabbit. What you do is more earthly and natural than what townies do but they're brainwashed.

I had shotguns and firearms licence at 17 and used to eat some of what I shot or give it away. I used to live in Yorkshire you see in old England.

If the shit went down, you and me would stand more chance of surviving off the land, Bouncer would starve to death lol!

Comment

Mr I they are called layout boats. You have to transport them on another boat, then drop it off and crawl in anchor it down and thats where ya stay. The other boat pulls away a safe distance and waits for yout to shoot...then radio him on the walkie talkie. Your body is actually a bit under water when ya lay down inside it, just your head/ shoulders are sticking out. The ducks never see it then you set up and shoot them when they come to land in your deks.Amazing how dry and stable they are for such a low profile boat.

You shoot some ducks...Then the "tender boat" your bud is sitting on comes up with a net and retreives the ducks, pulls back away a few hundred meters and ya start again. After a set time or number of shots..ya switch out.

I am going to build one this summer as a summer project then we can have several shooters at a time... put a couple out there and I can transport several layout boats on my offshore boat and use it as a tender boat!! Plus we will be able to carry several hundred deks on my big boat and 3 or 4 people to rotate out hunting.

Comment

Sounds cool, I used to stalk and steak out foxes so love all the strategy

Comment

Working...
                  X