Its really tough to post tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its really tough to post tonight...

With the news of today....with Trap not more than a few weeks ago, and Jim today...its just hard...I dont know...I Could be way off.

I agree not much to say,I knew something was wrong with jim he called me ed and then nothing its a shame ,I feel for his folks getting the call,all that comes to mind our my 2 little boys and what his family is going through,when I reasearched today and found out I was crushed I had been on im with him hours before wtf just sad he was a great guy in person and on these boards.

Comment

same ehre bs was lookin for him ed cuz we use dot bullshit everunight such a shitty thign to ahppen to a great bro

Comment

I am in no mood to post tonight either....we use to chat every day on IM and I was so worried about him during his absence....this is just too much to take....I am wracked with grief!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
          I am in no mood to post tonight either....we use to chat every day on IM and I was so worried about him during his absence....this is just too much to take....I am wracked with grief!!

:( sorry Cory...

Comment

I really don't feel like posting much neither,I'm not in that funny lets bullshit and have fun on SM kinda mood today :(

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
            IntensityX

Comment

yah not a day for good ol pics from IX :(

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                :( sorry Cory...
                Thanks gong.....everytime I think of how much fun we use to have in our IM conversations, I just can't help tearing up in knowing that that will never happen again....:(

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
                  I really don't feel like posting much neither,I'm not in that funny lets bullshit and have fun on SM kinda mood today :(

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                  IntensityX
                  no bodies in the mood man,today at work I wasjust thinking about it and damn its sad. I admit this brought a tearin my eye seriously, no bs'ing. He was a cool guy.:(

Comment

yah its amazing the pain you feel of someone you never knew in person...

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                      yah its amazing the pain you feel of someone you never knew in person...
                      but if you think about it gong, we probably do more talking to each other here than we do to some people we know in real life.....you do grow a strong bond!!!!

Comment

but if you think about it gong, we probably do more talking to each other here than we do to some people we know in real life.....you do grow a strong bond!!!!

ur right bro

Comment

your right, me and juicer talk more than teenage girls on the telephone. :D

Comment

That's what I love about these boards,you can get to know people all over the world without leaving your house and bond with them,tell them your secrets,your desires,your life,we get close to those we talk to here without even seeing their face and it hurts when one dies,especially a senseless death like Jim or Trap,those two shouldn't have died like that.

We become like a close knit family,why,it's because we become accustomed to each other,we tell each other things that normaly we wouldn't even consider telling people outside these boards,we get to know real human beings and not just some person behind a monitor and keyboard.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                            IntensityX

Comment

I didnt know jim at all, but ive read your guys post daily for months and i truly feel for you guys...im so sorry to hear all the bad news and my heart goes out to you all

Comment

Working...
                              X