Christmas morning SMACK DOWN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas morning SMACK DOWN!!!!!

Was invited to a hunt this am with Sabrina. The Girl was busting um up!!! she went thru a box and a half of shells. 27 went down this am between the shooters.:thumup:

A little jewlery for christmas....a banded bird was taken!:thumup:

Sabrina with a loaded rope...

Naked pics? Lolz

Merry Christmas!

Comment

The duck in the first picture is banded? Watch out lipripper, the Audubon society is going to come after you for messing up their research.. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        The duck in the first picture is banded? Watch out lipripper, the Audubon society is going to come after you for messing up their research.. :rofl:
        Yep!! traced it down banded in tennessee in 09. Thats the reason birds are banded, so when hunters harvest them we in put it into the federal data base. thats how they track the duck migrations...its a good thing to get a banded bird! I have never gotten one. what a great morning with the kid though!:thumup:

Tommorow I will make some duck poppers out of them on the grill... MUMMMMMMM hell yea!

Comment

What are duck poppers?

Comment

Duck breast with montreal steak seasoning,,, slice of jalapeno pepper, chunk of pineapple wrapped in bacon and grilled to perfection!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Duck breast with montreal steak seasoning,,, slice of jalapeno pepper, chunk of pineapple wrapped in bacon and grilled to perfection!
              that sounds tropical not hillbiller! lol

sounds like you had fun with the kid. Perfect Xmas if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper
                Wow. That sounds yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  that sounds tropical not hillbiller! lol

sounds like you had fun with the kid. Perfect Xmas if you ask me.
                  best x mas present for me bro!:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    Wow. That sounds yummy.
                    Yep they are slamming !!

And Rocket...thats about as Hillbiller as ya can get right there bro!!!:thumup:

Comment

that a 12 or a 16 she's using?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        that a 12 or a 16 she's using?
                        Shes shooting a 20 there, but she shoots a 12 as well..mostly for Turkey hunting. Doves and Ducks she likes the 20 as its lighter and easier for her to swing on fast fliers.:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          Shes shooting a 20 there, but she shoots a 12 as well..mostly for Turkey hunting. Doves and Ducks she likes the 20 as its lighter and easier for her to swing on fast fliers.:thumup:
                          Yeah I suspected out was more choked than twelve, you see, I'm fucken hawk eye when it comes to that shit

Comment

little makeup, hair did, proper clothes and none of that hick hunter crap, and she could be on the bouncer approval list. :D

Comment

and those stupid hand gestures gotta go to, fuck sake.

Comment

Working...
                              X