Vacuum cleaners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum cleaners?

Any input? We have bad luck, our Oreck is shit, but I have heard others that last years. Every company makes lemons.

We can't decide between the $98 Hoover vs. the $500 Dyson.

Consumer reports listed those two as the best bagless.

i would never ever spend anywhere close to $500 for a fucken vacume. $200 would be my max. so i would find the best reviewed $200 or under vacuume and go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      i would never ever spend anywhere close to $500 for a fucken vacume. $200 would be my max. so i would find the best reviewed $200 or under vacuume and go with that.
      My thoughts also. The wife thought the Dyson was best. Just ordered the Hoover.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        We have two of them. the purple one and yellow one. money well spent and your bitch was right ha ha....we have had mid grade and dyson is the best....fact....take it from someone who only likes the best......mr..pompous
        What you do with 2 dysons on hardwood floors?

Comment

I am sure the best tupperware containers in the world are a couple $100 as well. You won't catch me paying more then 50 cents for em. None sense errelavant hogwash

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            We just have good taste. Our tupperware costed over $50....all glass lol....i do have cheaper ones....but they costed $25 ha...
            Taste doesn't equal cost.

Comment

I have the purple dyson also. Purple is for people with pets yellow is normal. I like it never a problem but I dont vaccume my Chick does.

Comment

we've had our dyson for almost 6 or so years. no problems whatsoever. we've hauled it up and down stairs, it's survived moving, vacuuming everything and anything you can imagine, and i've even taken it outside to do my car's interior. i think for $500, a dyson is worth it.

Comment

LOL @ Rado constantly bringing up the cost of the stuff he owns as though it is any metric of taste.

All the rappers have thousands of dollars of bling around their necks, but it can't buy them an ounce of class.

Sorry to threadjack, Turbo, but does anyone know or a good vacuum that runs out of the 12V cigarette lighter socket in a car? I need something small that I can use for my car. Being in a condo, I don't have a power outlet near my car parking spot that I can plug a regular vacuum into.

Comment

Dyson. It really is worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X